having trouble with game who can help or has experince with this

Started by crosspotts1.0, December 24, 2016, 11:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crosspotts1.0

it dident asing him a complex so its blank could that be why

spydermann93

Hmmm... maybe? Try just typing some random number and see what that does for you.

crosspotts1.0

so for any one else who had this problem go to ur char in templates and see if they have a complex if not then put complex in one of ur attributes overrides and add complex to one

and look at the top of ur char list and see wich complex number it is and add one number up so for mine it was 238 and for hammer head i gave him 239 and so on for more chars

now he works and i feel stupid for not knowing this fix  :doh: but now we all know and knowing is half  the battle

G.I.Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank u to bentongrey and spydermann93 for all ur help

and im sure to have more questions pertaing to this stuff :lol:

spydermann93

BentonGrey

I'm glad you got it sorted too, CP, but you've still got a problem.  Your CC is not branding your characters, which it should be doing.  Either A) it isn't working and saving, period, or B) you've got something mixed up about where it is pointing or where you added the character. 

I'd do a test.  Try changing a customization of some sort in CC and see if it works in the game.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

crosspotts1.0

alright now i cant get ffedit to take me to the in game editor need some help and i did m25 ai genrator now my char just runs from every one like a littile beocth need help to fix this

spydermann93

It's probably because in his AI file, he has a "FleeMelee" line, or something similar to that.

All you need to do is change it or remove it then you'll be good to go :)

spydermann93

You can find the m25ai data on built-in characters in the "m25aiData.py" in your "mod_name/Missions/Scripts" folder.

To find the m25ai file for custom characters, you just look in your Hero files folder (which can be found in your "C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Irrational Games\Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich\Custom\Heroes" folder)