News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Weapon Packs for FFvt3R

Started by Cyber Burn, January 05, 2017, 01:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

I've started pulling some Weapons from here: https://www.models-resource.com/playstation_2/darkcloud2/

As well as from other Games, and have been converting them to Nif Format to add a little variety to my Characters, but I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in these? Is there anyone else who would want them? Would anyone be interested if I were to release them?

WyldFyre

Color me interested. I remember the NPI weapon packs from bygone days.
For Freedom!

daglob

I've only once been able to add a weapon to a mesh and have it work, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like some more to try with. Send 'em on!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: WyldFyre on January 05, 2017, 01:41:04 AM
Color me interested. I remember the NPI weapon packs from bygone days.

Yeah, those and the ones by RandomDays were what inspired me to try this out.

Quote from: daglob on January 05, 2017, 05:33:45 AM
I've only once been able to add a weapon to a mesh and have it work, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like some more to try with. Send 'em on!depo

Have you checked out the Tutorial I made that is on SickAlice's website site? Not all weapons will work, but I'd be glad to help you out if I can. Now,though, I just have to decide how I 'm going to release the names of the 

Neros Urameshi

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 06, 2017, 07:43:11 AM
Now,though, I just have to decide how I 'm going to release the names of the

Wow...That's embarrassing. 🙃  I dozed off while typing that, I don't even remember posting it.

But what I was trying to say, was, with Laughing Paradox still missing in action, I can't upload these to "Force of Paradox", and I haven't figured out how to do this on my own, and I really don't want to use Yahoo unless it's as an absolute last resort. My MediaFire account is already filling up. Maybe create a new MediaFire account for Weapons, and maybe even for individual FX as well?

Cyber Burn

This first group is from the PC Game "Archeblade". While I have a bunch of other Weapons finished, this is actually a completed set (Just of one Character's Weapons, not of the whole Game's Weapons). So the question now is, would you guys want these released as a set, like RandomDays did, or as individual Weapons?

For reference purposes, here's what the "Archeblade" set looks like:

And while I'm at it, these are from the Playstation 2 Game "Dark Cloud 2":
These were more of a "How does this work" type thing than anything else, but these are almost ready for release as well if anyone wants them.

daglob

Cyber Burn

And one more set is completed:

A couple things though, these are for FFvt3R only. I haven't tried to convert anything to FF1, but if someone wants a specific Weapon converted for use with FF1, I'd be willing to try. Also, I have NOT set up the Effects (Refl and Glow) on any of these, but again, if someone has a specific need for it, I would be glad to try (Sorry, lack of practice, my Brains gone fuzzy).

This should probably go in the Hexxing/Skoping Forums, would it be possible for a Mod to move this over there please? Thank you.  :D

daglob

Ouflah

That's so awesome. The one on the far left is my favorite. The asymetry of the handle combined with the symetry of the blade works really well. Plus, cyan ftw.
"Superhero deaths are basically an unproven hypothesis at this point."
-Mike Exner III

deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Cyber Burn

I'm glad you guys like them, I'm thinking I'm just going to upload these to MediaFire for right now, most likely either tonight or tomorrow. With that being said, I'm pulling all my Weapons from here (https://www.models-resource.com/), so if you guys happen to see anything specific that interests you, feel free to let me know. Just a heads up though, not every Weapon plays nice when being converted to (NIF) Format, but I'll do my best.

WyldFyre

Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 06, 2017, 05:11:12 PM
Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 06, 2017, 07:43:11 AM
Now,though, I just have to decide how I 'm going to release the names of the
But what I was trying to say, was, with Laughing Paradox still missing in action, I can't upload these to "Force of Paradox", and I haven't figured out how to do this on my own, and I really don't want to use Yahoo unless it's as an absolute last resort. My MediaFire account is already filling up. Maybe create a new MediaFire account for Weapons, and maybe even for individual FX as well?

I would say that packs are okay with me. Mediafire may be the easiest for now. I don't like their ad "pop-ups" but it is a good alternative to YH.

And looking good btw. Impressive variety so far.
For Freedom!