Constantine returns (sort of)

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, January 09, 2017, 02:40:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwhowalksbyhimself

CW has apparently announced Constantine returning as an animated series on CW seed with the original star already signed on.  Some of you on this board are fans of the original show.  While not quite the same as being renewed, at least its back in some form.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Silver Shocker

Glad to hear. The show was just ok IMO but Matt Ryan was just perfect as Constantine. I'd enjoy a animated version with him.
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

crimsonquill

I'm thinking the animation team from Justice League Dark's animated movie and some of the TV writers had some brainstorming with how they can merge Constantine's full show into CW's TV verse for a second season, so this CW Seed show is their test run.

Besides if there was ANY show that counterbalances Supernatural on the superhero side of things it would be Constantine.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

catwhowalksbyhimself

In preparation for his new series, he will be appearing on Legend of Tomorrow for the next two episodes.

catwhowalksbyhimself

If Legend of Tomorrow is renewed (and that seems certain) Constantine will be added to the crew as a series regular starting Season 4, following is two arcs this season.  So he will be back on television in a regular capacity.