valandar's beholder mesh

Started by silver7017, January 09, 2017, 02:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silver7017

so I'm just a random from back when this game was new, and I'm trying to track down some of the custom stuff I liked back then. I remember having a beholder custom mesh that I really liked and had some good animations, which I used as a custom squad member some of the time. best I can tell, it was made by valandar.

the problem, of course, is that I've done a bit of searching and can't find any of valandar's stuff anywhere. the sites referenced in older posts on this forum are out of order, and I can't get any of these yahoo groups to work. specifically, I'm looking for a copy of valandar's beholder. does anyone have it and/or know where I could go to get it? thanks.

Cyber Burn

Welcome aboard Silver7017, I'm pretty sure that this is the one that you are looking for, but if not, let us know, and we'll try again. I think the problem you had when doing the search, was that you were looking for "Beholder", whereas the Mesh is actually called "Eyebeast". But like I said, if this is the wrong Mesh, let us know, and we'll try again.  :D

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6yz88d75wkbh8jt/eyebeast.zip

daglob

Yeah, there is a similar problem with Male Old Armwings and Male Tentacles...

silver7017

without even checking, I'm 99% sure this is the right one. thank you so much. gotta have the team mascot... XD

I actually searched under both names, but beholder was the one that brought me to this site, so I figured that would be the official one.

cujopb

I am trying to get the same mesh as Silver.  The link in this post (mediafire) is no longer valid.  Anyone still have a zip copy of it (Eyebeast)?

Thanks in advance!

daglob

cujopb

Can you send it to me via message on this board?

If not mebbe try to upload it with dropbox or another public share?

daglob

cujopb