standard question

5 (50%)
2 (20%)
2 (20%)
0 (0%)
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

HarryTrotter

I know this is a wasted effort,since maybe all of 3 people here know what 2000AD is in the first place,but lets try that too.The last prog of 2016.

2000AD #2011 cover by Cliff Robinson.
''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

Tomato

Not really. I haven't read any of the series, but I'll be honest... This cover almost makes me want to. It has solid art, solid composition, and the concept is enough of a "WTF" that I'd probably pick it up and at least look at it if I was at a comic store. For that reason, gave it a solid 5... because it does what a cover is supposed to do.

HarryTrotter

Actually,it wouldn't be a bad place to start,considering it has a standalone Judge Dredd and Ace Trucking stories,Kingdom,Deadworld and Order are starting new stories,so is Aquila.And we have a debut of 2 brand new series,Kingmaker and Hope.
Jon Farmer

spydermann93

BentonGrey

5: Yep, like 'Mato says, I know very little about the book and the character, but that is one bad A cover!  I just love the friction flames on Santa and the surprised expression on the reindeer's face.  Ha!  That is a HECK of a cover.  You'd be hard pressed to resist picking that sucker up.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

I like it, but, hey, I like D.R. and Quinch.

Podmark

I went with a 5 too! It's a great cover, it all comes together very well.
I just hope those judges get what they deserve.  :angry:
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

HarryTrotter

Quote from: daglob on January 14, 2017, 05:09:36 PM
I like it, but, hey, I like D.R. and Quinch.
Everyone does. :)
Ace Trucking was pretty good.They really should return as a regular series.
Jon Farmer