Male Cape Sidekick plus information

Started by daglob, January 15, 2017, 10:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Does anyone know where this is? It is supposed to be a hex by Extor Prime, who was before my time.

Let me know where it is, and I'll go get it. If you have him and he isn't anyplace else, please send him to lonespaceranger@gmail.com.

I have this skin for someone named "Voice". It has no readme, so I don't know what mesh it goes on. It is a Male Heavy mesh, but it has a beard and mustache. They are on a texture named "extras" , so he doesn't go on Male Heavy Hair Beard. Any ideas?

Also, I have this:

I don't know where I got it, nor who it is. Me, I'm thinking of making those boxes a couple of shoulder-mounted rocket packs.

But anyway, who is he?

I also have a couple of scopes called Guardian Angel FH. Anyone know who he is?

Cyber Burn

You found the elusive "Voice" Mesh? I've been looking for that forever!!! Could you please send that my way? The Box's are supposed to be Speakers. Somewhere floating around, I have a Skin for him.

Deaths Jester

Wow, the elusive Voice mesh, made for a third rate Marvel villian! Had heard about it but never saw it.....wow!!

Had thought of skinning him but couldn't find the mesh...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

daglob

Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 15, 2017, 11:30:50 PM
You found the elusive "Voice" Mesh? I've been looking for that forever!!! Could you please send that my way? The Box's are supposed to be Speakers. Somewhere floating around, I have a Skin for him.

You mean tubbo is the voice? Wow, I had them on two different CDs, I would have never thought they went together. However, Voice is for Male Heavy, and Male Rotund Shoulderrockets is definitely Male Rotund. Maybe I'll scope up a MH Voice... Or skin one...

So, two at once. Now for Male Cape Sidekick and Guardian Angel FH...

Deaths Jester

Instead of a male_heavy, try the male_husky (or whatever HQ used for his avatar) if you do a skope of Voice. Reason is Voice was on the tubby side...

I'll look into GA Tuesday...something about it sparks a memory...

As for the sidekick, I used to have it but that harddrive is toast. Have you tried it on Lightining Man's male_teen_14_cape? That "might" work...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

daglob

It might. I have Male Belt Sidekick and Male Cape Nobelt Sidekick, though, I was wanting a set. I ought to see if MB Sk has cape "bones".

Update:

I tried a body transplant from Male Cape to Male Cape Nobelt, and it seems to work. I have had trouble before with Male Belt doing weird things when transplanted to a male basic-type mesh, but not this time.

So, many thanks to DJ and CB.

Although, if you do have the original by Extor Prime, I would still like to have it. Hey, I'm greedy.

Cyber Burn

To get your "Male_Cape_Sidekick", couldn't you just do a Body Swap? Throw the "Male_Belt" Body onto the "Male_Cape_NoBelt" Mesh?

daglob

Oops! I was making the update while you wrote.

WyldFyre

Do you have a pic of Guardian Angel? There are only 2 that I know of and both are M characters. One is Warren Worthington's pre-X identity, and the other is in reference to the Halloway GA Angel.

I vaguely remember a FR avatar by that name as well. Could be that?
For Freedom!

Cyber Burn

There used to be a Member named "Failed Hero" who was always looking for someone to Skin his Skopes, I think Guardian Angel may have been one of them.

http://web.archive.org/web/20090821182012/http://www.infinitysedge.org/index_files/Page427.htm

Cyber Burn

Sorry for the double post, but I did a search, and this is what I found: http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=48949.150

It's about halfway down the page, and the Pics are missing, but I'm pretty sure that there's your "Guardian Angel".

daglob

That's them; those names are someplace in the documentation.