News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

blade mod for ff

Started by crosspotts1.0, January 21, 2017, 11:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crosspotts1.0

i have a mod for :ff: the Blade and the Defenders when it starts on the first level its black (the ground) and i cant move any wher dose any one know how to fix this i think its all of the levels

and one of the levels in Arcade's Revenge when u head to murder world the level is black (the ground) and the same cant move any where :(

dont know if any others r like that

crosspotts1.0

has any body else had this problem with this game or is it just me

earl of bronze

You cannot expect many people to remember problems with a very old and minor mod like that. I remember I tried and could not play that mod for some reason but what that reason was, I do not remember.

spydermann93

This doesn't sound like a mod issue, but rather, an issue with FF. I'm afraid that I don't have any good advice on how to fix it since it's been a very long time since I have played FF. And when I did play it, I couldn't get it to really work on my newer PC's (at the time).

Sorry :(

earl of bronze

Quote from: spydermann93 on January 28, 2017, 01:01:20 AM
This doesn't sound like a mod issue, but rather, an issue with FF. I'm afraid that I don't have any good advice on how to fix it since it's been a very long time since I have played FF. And when I did play it, I couldn't get it to really work on my newer PC's (at the time).

Sorry :(

I just finished playing the Great Hunt mod again on my 4 year old PC with the GOG version. I did have to use compatibility mode and had a few issues but nothing that stopped me. I am sure it is the mod that is the OP's problem..

Previsionary

It's unfortunate that I'm just seeing this thread, but then again, I rarely check in. If you're talking about the mod I think you are, I recall it having a small coding error that prevented it from playing sometimes. I*think* I fixed that in the copy uploaded on FRP or FRP2's backup site. If that's where you grabbed the mod from, then maybe I uploaded a fix or something that I'll have to seek out, but I know it's a fixable issue.

Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3sozvd5rloamdjg/blade_fixes.zip
Disappear when you least expe--