Please login or register.

Login with email, password and session length

News:

Seasons Greetings!

Author Topic: Weapon Packs for FFvt3R  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Cyber Burn

Re: Weapon Packs for FFvt3R
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2017, 07:33:23 PM »
Thank you for the feedback heroidosilencio. As long as I know that someone besides myself has a use for these, then I'll do my best to keep releasing these as time permits.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/76ez9g36uak7dej/Weapon_Packs_-_Mega_Man_X8_%28Axls_Guns%29.7z

Offline daglob

• Shape-Shifting Silly-Putty Android
  • Da Glob
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2017, 09:53:24 PM »
hey, a couple of those look like super soakers... hmmmmm...
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 04:57:25 AM by daglob »

Offline detourne_me

• Manipulator of mental motion sickness
    • Force of Paradox!
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2017, 04:45:37 AM »
Sweet guns! :thumbup:

Offline Cyber Burn

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2018, 06:21:54 PM »
Haven't been very productive of late, but I do finally have something. From the Mobile Game; "Call of Mini Infinity", here's a fair variety of Weapons. As always, these are for FFvt3R.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3skkow891yt8r0z/Weapon_Pack_-_Call_of_Mini_Infinity_%28Various%29.7z

Offline cranlox

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2018, 09:24:10 PM »
finally I managed to put the weapons to some characters, but in others they remain as if they were ghosts floating around the character. Some weapons in turn tell me that they are not compatible with certain characters because of the different version of Nifskope. This could be?
The ones I managed to put on were excellent. Thank you very much for providing such a "sophisticated" contribution.

Offline cranlox

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2018, 12:42:22 AM »
I finally managed to put some weapons!
It cost me a lot and the Nifskope runs really hard on my computer

thanks!!!

Offline Cyber Burn

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2018, 03:20:27 AM »
I'm really glad to hear that someone has found a use for these. As for the difficulties that you're having, usually, if an item is floating, that's because it's been pasted to the wrong node, so you may want to double check that. If you're getting the "incompatible" error, make sure that the Mesh you are going to give the weapon to has already been converted to FFvt3R.

If you haven't seen it already, there's a tutorial for adding the weapons here: http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/pages/workbench.html

Offline cranlox

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2018, 04:16:19 AM »
Yes!! Thanks to that tutorial I was able to place the weapons. Now there is a Hydra army with a common lazer and a weapon that shoots purple energy fireballs (from the new pistols provided by CyberBurn, sorry!) By Arnim Zola.
I worked on "HARDCHASE" to practice how to put the weapons, I recommend to those who are trying to do the same so they are familiar with and understand a first case once they managed to put several weapons in the same character and take them out to go try in others.
Some that mark me incompatible is strange because they are good in some and not in others.
The weapons that are for the birthday never allows me to carry them. Surely I'm doing something wrong or something is not compatible, says this poster.

Offline Cyber Burn

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2018, 04:45:00 AM »
The "4.0.0.2" means you have an FF1 Mesh, and the "10.1.0.0" means you have an FFvt3R Mesh. I could be mistaken, but if I am reading your picture correctly, then you will need to convert your Character.Nif to FFvt3R in order to make this work.

Offline cranlox

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2018, 01:31:08 PM »

I will always try to convert the meshes, then I count. Thank you!

Offline Cyber Burn

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2018, 02:17:54 PM »
Glad to help. I look forward to seeing this when you have finished.