i have ripped models from marvel ultimate alince 1 and need some help

Started by crosspotts1.0, January 23, 2017, 09:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crosspotts1.0

i have ripped models from marvel ultimate alince 1 and need some help first im not sure how to cut around the model in blender so i get just what i want the char

next i dont know how to get uvs

and how to aply a texture to them

and if there is any way to make key frames in blender i read some where u can but i dont know how

crosspotts1.0

i was realy hoping some one could help me with this i read tutorials but dont under stand them that much i thought some one here who uses blender could help me

detourne_me

Switch it from Object Mode to Edit Mode. Then you'll be able to see all of the vertexes. Then just select the ones you want (by pressing 'b' to change your cursor, maybe) then you can hit the delete key to erase the vertexes you dont want.

Cyber Burn

Thank you DM. That may solve some of the issues that I was having as well.  :D

crosspotts1.0

a big problem is on the the side view is all streched out so is ther any proper way to make it the normal size

detourne_me

Quote from: crosspotts1.0 on January 30, 2017, 11:28:47 PM
a big problem is on the the side view is all streched out so is ther any proper way to make it the normal size
There are a few different ways to adjust size. The easiest is probably in Object Mode. Select everything by pressing 'a' then press 'n' and you get a popup menu with different options for adjusting size and rotation.

Other ways include using Edit Mode, selecting vertexes and pressing 's' to scale. Its not as precise though and jerky mouse movements can really mess things up! Thank god for ctrl-z!

heroidosilencio

It will be good to play with Thor from MUA and his diferent hammer.
:thumbup:

BentonGrey

You know, if we could import some of those interior maps (or at least pieces of them) from MUA, that might be useful.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

crosspotts1.0

Quote from: BentonGrey on February 01, 2017, 07:40:48 PM
You know, if we could import some of those interior maps (or at least pieces of them) from MUA, that might be useful.
that will be awile right now focusing on the chars

heroidosilencio

How is your progresse out there, crosspotts1.0?

I am looking forward to see your work. . :thumbup:

crosspotts1.0

Recently I haven't touched it I did how ever get spider man by himself but that's it I don't know how to get him in a t pose or apply textures in blender yet it's probably not hard but I can't seem to do it lol