News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Universe Gun Kickstarter

Started by DrMike2000, January 28, 2017, 08:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrMike2000

Hi Freedom Reborn!

It's been a while since I've dropped by.
Just letting you know that my comic, Universe Gun, is truly alive and kicking.

It's still free to read on www.universegun.com, now somewhere in its 7th issue out of 12.

I've got single issues available via the online stoe, and I'm also launching a trade paperback series via KickStarter, which can be found here.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1244066508/universe-gun-book-1?ref=user_menu

This is an attempt to get my work in front of more people in a format more in tune with 2017 reading habits. As such, it'll remain free to read online, since I know a lot of us don't have a huge amount of disposable income. On that note, I also apologise in advance for the brutal shipping costs from Australia for those of you who may back the project :)

Have a look, and spread the word if you know anyone who need a dose of high-intensity high-colour high-strangeness comic goodness!
Stranger Than Fiction:
The Strangers, Tales of the Navigator and Freedom Force X
www.fundamentzero.com

Epimethee

For those interested–I missed it the first time around–, Dr. Mike has a new Kickstarter for vol. 1 & 2: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1244066508/universe-gun-book-2
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

DrMike2000

Thank you, Epimethee! Much appreciated!
And hi, Freedom Reborn, long time no see!

Yeah, so Universe Gun has now hit it's 9th issue in singles, with #10 (out of 12) coming soon in April!
This second book, "Amazing Inequality" collects #5 to #8.

Check out the story so far on www.universegun.com if you want to try before you buy.

You'll probably find much of the same sensibilities and story-telling style that suffused The Strangers, Tales of the Navigator and The Amazanauts in here, and even a few characters and settings, since Universe Gun takes place in Ms. Amazing from the Amazanauts's world.

Book 2 got fully funded pretty quickly, but I'm aiming at a stretch goal now for a free 8 page black and white mini-comic for all backers.
Help me bring "The Emperor's New Moon" to life! :)

Stranger Than Fiction:
The Strangers, Tales of the Navigator and Freedom Force X
www.fundamentzero.com