News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Costume Rating 110: Scarlet Spider - Joseph Wade

Started by Podmark, January 29, 2017, 02:22:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of Joseph Wade's Scarlet Spider design?

Love
Meh
Dislike
Hate

Podmark

Around the time Ben was going to take over as Spider-Man a new villain was introduced who took on the identity of the Scarlet Spider. This villain was some kind of cybernetic entity - I haven't read the story and I'm not clear on the details. Regardless what do you think of Joseph Wad, the Scarlet Spider:

He was able to transform, so I've included images of two forms.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Glitch Girl

Sliver Surfer meets RipClaw and decides to casual cosplay as Spider-Man.

I'll be honest, I LOATHE this design.  I think the transformed form is an incoherent mess, and the non-transformed form is dull dull dull.  The red is so washed out it almost vanishes, and the chrominess just... yuck.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Tomato

I can't be bothered enough to like or dislike tis outfit. it's boring as heck, and I do not care about it enough to even dislike it.

Podmark

I gave it a Meh.
I actually like the normal version, it's a sleek looking cyber spider design. But it's a very simple design, nothing to get too excited about. I like the idea of transforming but the actual thing they used is pretty ugly. So meh.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page