News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

How FF works on my 4 year old PC GOG version

Started by earl of bronze, January 29, 2017, 08:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

earl of bronze

If anyone else wants to play it again this is my experience. I got the GOG version since my old disc version would not start at all. I am running the game in Windows xp SP2 compatibility mode and as an administrator. So thus far

The Great Hunt successfully completed with minor difficulties.

The Avenger&the Strangers cannot complete a mission because no objectives will load.

Pulp Adventures mod is odd. The boxes with the objectives comes up but they do not show when you press O. In any event I have completed 3 missions so playable.

Dirque

I installed this and found it contained a trojan virus.  I got it from alexff.com and tried the one from moddb.com; it had the virus too.  The Marvel universe on also had viruses on each .exe (except the uninstall.exe.)

Where did you download your version?

BentonGrey

Which is the 'this' you're talking about, Dirque?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

If you're talking about the Marvel Adventures Mod, you may be having issues due to your Anti-Virus Program. Avira identified the (.exe) Files in the Mod as problematic, but Windows Defender was fine.