Neros Urameshi's request thread and checklist

Started by Neros Urameshi, January 30, 2017, 12:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neros Urameshi

Under the advice of good ol' Sick Alice, I now make up a checklist of :ffvstr: requests, current, new and finished. This list will be updated as time progresses.

Finished
Nite Owl from Watchmen
Older Sea Urchin
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (All seven, counting green and white)
2017 Power Rangers
MMPR Megazord
Lord Zedd
Rita Repulsa
Goldar
Rito Revolto
Lord Drakkon
Psycho Rangers (including green, purple and silver)
Putty Patrollers
Leonidas
Spartan soldiers
All Canadian Freedom Force skins
Amy Rose
(All outfits- including Boom- are available. Thanks, Sick Alice! :thumbup:)
Danny Phantom skin
Energy X
(Looking like this, but with the Energy X glow
)
Nightmare Freedom Force
Mr. Incredible
Elastigirl
Violet
Dash
Frozone
Incrediboy
(Not Buddy! My OC; John Allenson Parr: A younger, 18-year-old blond-haired boy who looks like Mr. Incredible if he were younger. He has Syndrome's superpowers. When John Allenson gets adopted by the Parrs, he gets a new supersuit.)
Pinkie Pie (and Fili-Second)
Rainbow Dash (and Zapp)
Shaggy (Scooby-Doo: Night of 100 Frights)
Scooby-Doo (Scooby-Doo: Night of 100 Frights)
Fred (Scooby-Doo: Night of 100 Frights)
Daphne (Scooby-Doo: Night of 100 Frights)
Velma (Scooby-Doo: Night of 100 Frights)
Creeper (Scooby-Doo: Night of 100 Frights)
Green Ghost (Scooby-Doo: Night of 100 Frights; The Vanilla, Strawberry and Chocolate Technicolor Phantoms, and the Blue Ghost from Scooby-Doo! Mystery Mayhem would be alternate skins for it)
Tar Monster (Scooby-Doo: Night of 100 Frights)
Zombie (Scooby-Doo: Night of 100 Frights)
Witch (Scooby-Doo: Night of 100 Frights)

daglob

Until I get my computer working, I can't send anybody anything. I have a link to an archived page in another thread that has the Canadian Freedom Force.

If you want to try to get it yourself, the conversation is here:

http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=58384.msg794446#msg794446

The Canadian Freedom Force is discussed in Reply #42. If you back up a bit, accessing The Wayback Machine is discussed.

Neros Urameshi

Awesome. I just hope the Canadian FF skins can work in :ffvstr:, too.

deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

daglob

It's just a set of skins, so they will work with the FFv3R versions.

Neros Urameshi

All right! Speaking of Power Rangers, as you noticed at the first post, I added Mighty Morphin Green Guardians (or the green versions of the main five MMPR rangers, who have the same weapons as them).

Also to add to the requests, could someone please do :ffvstr: meshes of the Sector V Kids Next Door? Either the ones from Operation: V.I.D.E.O.G.A.M.E. (Numbuhs 1, 3, 4 and 5) and Punch Time Explosion XL (Numbuh 2), or Fusionfall (All five of them) are the best.

1) I tried extracting the library and all that, but I couldn't seem to find Canadian FF skins after installing. I must be missing something.

2) Oops! I just noticed a mistake on the White Ranger; an extra helmet is in his right hand. Plus, instead of the Dragon Dagger, there should be Saba.

deanjo2000

The extra helmet doesn't show ingame, plus we covered the lack of saba in the request topic, there isn't a mesh for him yet. 

Neros Urameshi

Well, the helmet was being held on the right hand in my gameplay.

deanjo2000

That's weird? It doesn't in mine, you can skope it off all together.

Cyber Burn

Sorry DeanJo, I'm going to step in here.   :angry:

Quote from: Neros Urameshi on January 30, 2017, 05:54:14 PM

1) I tried extracting the library and all that, but I couldn't seem to find Canadian FF skins after installing. I must be missing something.

2) Oops! I just noticed a mistake on the White Ranger; an extra helmet is in his right hand. Plus, instead of the Dragon Dagger, there should be Saba.

1.) Yes, you are missing something, it's called manners, and after seeing the complete lack of appreciation or respect being shown to DeanJo, I really hope that no one helps you find those Canadian FF Skins.

2.) No one is forcing you to use the White Ranger Skope/Skin, so if you are this unhappy with it, stop using it. Personally, I think it's absolutely fantastic, and I'm extremely grateful that DeanJo not only made this, but also that he chose to share it with us.

Neros Urameshi

Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 31, 2017, 03:21:05 AM
Sorry DeanJo, I'm going to step in here.   :angry:

Quote from: Neros Urameshi on January 30, 2017, 05:54:14 PM

1.) Yes, you are missing something, it's called manners, and after seeing the complete lack of appreciation or respect being shown to DeanJo, I really hope that no one helps you find those Canadian FF Skins.

2.) No one is forcing you to use the White Ranger Skope/Skin, so if you are this unhappy with it, stop using it. Personally, I think it's absolutely fantastic, and I'm extremely grateful that DeanJo not only made this, but also that he chose to share it with us.

1) I wasn't trying to be rude, I was just expressing criticism!

2) :angry: Look who's calling the pot kettle on being rude. I WAS NOT unhappy with it, I was just confused! If you want proof of the mistake, I'll give you proof! I'll try and get a screenshot of it from Steam if it'll shut up your mouth, YOU JERK!!!!

BentonGrey

Gents, lets all be civil, shall we?

Neros, one should be gracious to folks who are granting requests.  Remember, they are doing it purely out of the goodness of their hearts.  It's not like they get paid or anything. 

Whether you intended to be rude or not, you should be careful about how your posts come across.  Tone is a very tricky thing to manage in print, when we don't have the context of voice and the like to judge by.  It's best to err on the side of overly polite.

This is not to say that you've done anything wrong in this instance, just a friendly piece of advice.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Neros Urameshi

daglob

Part of it is that you have found this neat game that will let you play any character you can imagine, provided you can find a mesh and skin that will do. It's really exciting, and there are so many characters to play. The problem is that a lot of the creation process for these characters is hard work, and it is done for the love of the game. And, some like me, have the attention span of a cat and jump from character to character or have serious real life issues to deal with. Other stumbling blocks have to do with skills. I can skin fairly well, and scope a little, but I can neither mesh nor import from other games. I have to make my own, ask for it and hope to have my request filled, or make do with what I can get. The only way you will probably get that version of Scorpion, for instance, is if you import it yourself. It can be done; Crosspots is learning to do just that. Herodesilencio is working on creating stuff too (and is getting pretty good). You seem to have a passion for this, as do we. Creating content for yours and others use can be satisfyingly; I remember when I wanted a Hulk skin that looked a certain way. I couldn't find one so I made it (I did a few skins before that, but we won't discuss them.).

I believe that is part of the fun.

deanjo2000

If you can get a screen shot of him in game, not when creating the hero file but actually in level. I know how excitable the requesting format for this game is plus it's the internet so I never take it to heart. I can understand cybers points though, but we're all good people here  :D

Deaths Jester

<wanders in, sees drama and anger...backs out slowly and makes note not to wander into the request threads for awhile>
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

SickAlice

Thanks.

Working on Amy as well other Sonic characters, thanks for adding the descriptive bits as well. Also working on Mega Man modern and related characters as per on older request of yours. Working on Alice (was already in progress). Someone else will have to do FX.

Neros Urameshi

I think I figured out exactly why it looks like the White Ranger- helmeted- was holding an extra helmet. I think it's like the two idle poses are combined.

deanjo2000

Have you used him in an actual level? when creating the herofile for him I see both helmets but hes ok when being played with.
ive skoped off the other helmet and put it in my mediafile folder so download that one if it helps.

Neros Urameshi

SickAlice

Working on Amy now as I'm typing this. I think you'll be pleased with what I churn out.

Neros Urameshi

I'm looking forward to it. I won't make any more requests here for a while until at least one, a couple or a few of them are complete.

While I'm waiting, here is a picture of what the Green Guardians look like:

Neros Urameshi

Still waiting patiently here. Not trying to be rude.

daglob

Did you ever get the Canadian Freedom Force stuff to work?

daglob

Neros Urameshi

I told you before; I installed, and I find no canadian skins added at all.

Cyber Burn

1. He's trying to help you, so please be aware of how the tone of your words comes across.

2. Where did you install them to? That is an old file, did it go to the correct folders?

3. Once installed, they will most likely need to be converted to (.DDS) format, otherwise they may not show up when you are actually playing the game.

Neros Urameshi

I finally got the Canadian FF skins working now. Thanks a lot for the help. I really appreciate it. Now the Canadian FF is added to the Finished section of my checklist.

SickAlice

Amy Rose is up on my Toon page in the release section. More to come as I finish them.