Neros Urameshi's request thread and checklist

Started by Neros Urameshi, January 30, 2017, 12:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neros Urameshi

Awesome! Thanks a lot!

I have another request that I believe should be added to the Power Rangers meshes (male and female); Can someone make up the Green-Powered MMPR team (The Power Rangers powered by the Green Ranger's powers in the comic, that is)? I call them the Mighty Morphin Green Guardians.

Neros Urameshi

An even better model of Cream the Rabbit is uploaded on models resource. I do hope Cream (and maybe Cheese) get done soon!

Deaths Jester

Alice has been having some computer trouble lately, which you would've seen if you'd looked at some of the other non-request threads. So your request might have to wait a bit longer.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Neros Urameshi

I understand. I hope Alice gets her PC fixed soon.

Neros Urameshi

Oops. My mistake. Just corrected my sentence.

Neros Urameshi

Thanks to the current latest issue of Justice League/Power Rangers, I got additions to the checklist now. I wish to see the following in mesh/skin form (with FX):

Jason (Red Ranger) dressed like the Red Hood while wielding the Sword of Azrael
Zack (Black Ranger) wearing Nightwing mask and black Kevlar suit while wielding the Atom Axe
Kimberly (Pink Ranger) as Hawkgirl/Green Arrow hybrid
Billy (Blue Ranger) as Prometheus
Trini (Yellow Ranger) as Katana
Tommy (Green Ranger) with Lex Luthor's Power Suit

This image here is for reference:

Neros Urameshi

I wish someone could perhaps rip the models from Power Rangers: Legacy Wars. Cause I'd love to have the following as well:

The 2017 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Alpha 5 (2017)
Rita Repulsa (Classic)
Rito Revolto
Rita Repulsa (2017)
Putties (2017)
Green Ranger V2 (The Green Ranger design from Super Power Beat Down)
Lord Drakkon
Ninjor
Psycho Rangers (or at least, Psycho Red with alternate skins consisting of blue, yellow, black, pink, green, silver and purple)

Their models (for reference and hopefully, for use as Freedom Force Meshes/skins) will be found here: https://diswd.deviantart.com/gallery/62408466/Power-Rangers-Legacy-Wars

I'd also love to have the following be done (if possible):

Twilight Sparkle (and Masked Matter-Horn)
Fluttershy (and Saddle Rager)
Pinkie Pie (and Fili-Second)
Rainbow Dash (and Zapp)
Applejack (and Mistress Mare-velous)
Rarity (and Radiance)
Spike (and Hum Drum)
Sunset Shimmer
Starlight Glimmer
Trixie
Apple Bloom
Sweetie Belle
Scootaloo
Nyx
Big Mac
Cheerilee
Discord

And this I want as a mesh, too:
https://diswd.deviantart.com/art/Ultraman-Belial-581238028

And a silver alternate skin, too, because I'm making that the monster form of Psycho Silver, as seen here:

Neros Urameshi

Still waiting patiently for my requests.

daglob

There's a Pinky Pie around here someplace (Catman's Litterbox?), but ripping and converting meshes from other games is something that few of us can do (I can't; I tired). You really have two choices: wait for someone who has the time and inclination, or do it yourself. The latter isn't meant as an insult; we need new creators, and it never hurts to learn. I'm still learning how to use Nifscope and Blender. And to be truthful, Photoshop too.

There are other Power Ranger meshes out there, and they are fairly popular, so I would bet that those are you best bet. Seems like someone may have ripped some from one game... Detourneme, maybe.

detourne_me

I've actually got a lot of power rangers downloaded, It's just getting around to importing them, that's holding me back.  Takes quite a bit of time.  I haven't seen the new movie, but I was thinking of exporting the five of them into a single male_basic compatible mesh, alpha-enabled for skins. That way someone could easily skope them onto whichever mesh they wanted for keyframes.
So, instead of doing 5 different meshes for the 2017 Rangers, I'll just make it 1 mesh, with 5 different meshes inside of it.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: detourne_me on September 20, 2017, 05:48:04 AM
I've actually got a lot of power rangers downloaded, It's just getting around to importing them, that's holding me back.  Takes quite a bit of time.  I haven't seen the new movie, but I was thinking of exporting the five of them into a single male_basic compatible mesh, alpha-enabled for skins. That way someone could easily skope them onto whichever mesh they wanted for keyframes.
So, instead of doing 5 different meshes for the 2017 Rangers, I'll just make it 1 mesh, with 5 different meshes inside of it.

That would be awesome DM. I would really look forward to that. I hate to ask, but is there any chance that "Lord Drakkon", or "Green Ranger V2" is on your list?

(Sorry, big fan of Jason David Frank)  :D

Neros Urameshi

Quote from: detourne_me on September 20, 2017, 05:48:04 AM
Awesome idea!

detourne_me

CB, i had those two specifically in mind from Diswd's DeviantArt page, as well as the other characters im more familar with.
I hadnt realized, but I need to make two meshes, the girls bodies get distorted on the same mesh as the boys, so now Ive got two 2017 movie rangers meshes ready to go. The guys and the girls. I think I might just keep adding to tue meshes though. So they are alpha enabled withvtye green ranger, lord drakkon and maybe others.

Cyber Burn

That sounds awesome DM, and something I'm definitely looking forward to seeing.  :thumbup:

detourne_me

Just a heads up on what i've imported over so far.
Spoiler
I actually couldn't get the multi-meshes working, so I'll have to release the classic versions all as separate meshes.  I've got Rita Repulsa (TV and 2017), two classic green rangers and lord dakkon on deck.  I'll finish them all before releasing them.

spydermann93

Looking great, DM!

Are these using the (Fe)Male_Basic_Zyuranger keyframes made by jnman078?

Neros Urameshi

Quote from: detourne_me on September 25, 2017, 03:21:44 PM
Just a heads up on what i've imported over so far.
Spoiler
I actually couldn't get the multi-meshes working, so I'll have to release the classic versions all as separate meshes.  I've got Rita Repulsa (TV and 2017), two classic green rangers and lord dakkon on deck.  I'll finish them all before releasing them.
AWESOME!!! :thumbup:

detourne_me

Check 'em out!
Here's about 15 meshes.  The Classic Power Rangers, Movie Power Rangers, some Classic enemies, and Lord Drakkon and Green Ranger V2.
I've still got a few more I plan on doing, like the Movie Rita Repulsa, and Classic White Ranger.
For the most part they are all based on jnman078's Zyu Ranger meshes. I cut up the keyframes for specific characters, like giving Trini only the dagger attacks, no staves or axe attacks.
Enjoy!

Neros Urameshi

Quote from: detourne_me on September 27, 2017, 02:39:44 PM
Check 'em out!
Here's about 15 meshes.  The Classic Power Rangers, Movie Power Rangers, some Classic enemies, and Lord Drakkon and Green Ranger V2.
I've still got a few more I plan on doing, like the Movie Rita Repulsa, and Classic White Ranger.
For the most part they are all based on jnman078's Zyu Ranger meshes. I cut up the keyframes for specific characters, like giving Trini only the dagger attacks, no staves or axe attacks.
Enjoy!
Radical!
Don't forget about the following in mesh/skin form (with FX), if you can do it:

Jason (Red Ranger) dressed like the Red Hood while wielding the Sword of Azrael
Zack (Black Ranger) wearing Nightwing mask and black Kevlar suit while wielding the Atom Axe
Kimberly (Pink Ranger) as Hawkgirl/Green Arrow hybrid
Billy (Blue Ranger) as Prometheus
Trini (Yellow Ranger) as Katana
Tommy (Green Ranger) with Lex Luthor's Power Suit

This image here is for reference:

[/quote]

Deaths Jester

Neros, it would have been better if you had just thanked Detourne_me than what you did. By constantly reminding people or going so far as suggesting they "forgot" to do a certain character only makes you look extremely greedy and pushy. Believe me when I say that pushy and greedy peoples requests seem to have a way of taking forever to fill, if ever. Take it from an old timer on this board...Don't. Be. Greedy or pushy!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Neros Urameshi

Neros Urameshi

Good news; I know how to convert/add new additional FX! :thumbup:

Now I can make Beeman's bee stinger attack!

Plus, I made my custom characters with moves done; Lord Zedd, Goldar, Lord Drakkon, Putty Patroller, Super Putty, Green Ranger, Pink Ranger and 2017 Pink Ranger, which I call the Pink Combat Ranger. I also started on the other 2017 Power Rangers, which I call Combat Rangers, like in my future fanfic; Power Rangers Combat Chaos. Plus, as an homage to the Justice League Power Rangers comic, I added the Boxing Glove Arrow to Pink Ranger's attack list. Clever, huh?

daglob

Getting better all the time. Have you figured out how to change the boxing glove to pink? ;)

Neros Urameshi

Cyber Burn

Posted by: Neros Urameshi
« on: September 30, 2017, 11:48:09 PM »

QuoteAwesome! But you forgot the green effects at the end of it. It should be pink, too.

Nope, didn't forget anything. Was just doing the Arrow as an example since you said you didn't know how.

But this little Tutorial should help you out some more.

http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/uploaded5/FX%20Tutorial%20for%20NifSkope.pdf

Neros Urameshi

Can anybody give me a Male Teen 14 mesh that would work for :ffvstr:?

daglob

I've got several. Where would you like them sent?