FF Museum and Preservation Society

Started by WyldFyre, February 01, 2017, 01:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldFyre

In the beginning....... there were only a few skins by Psycho Pirate. I am working on getting the others uploaded.

Let me know if there are any changes to design you want to make. I am thinking of using as few subpages as possible, so will try to keep all of a creator's content on one page if possible.

Still need to add the line about removing content if requested.

And I've only tested this in MS Edge, so let me know if there are any browser issues.

Four Atoms and two Batman skins are up an downloadable. Let me know if there are any dl issues.

More to come.........

The New Museum Link    http://ffmuseum.org/
For Freedom!

detourne_me

Maybe I've been up too long... is there a link somewhere?

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

daglob

spydermann93

HUZZAH!!!! What a marvelous day it is!

Now, let's see who's gonna be FR's primary treasure hunter who oh so graciously donates to this fine museum.

BentonGrey

Fantastic!  Great work WF; your efforts are sincerely appreciated, as are those of all the awesome people involved in this!  :thumbup:
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

John Jr.

Thank you so much for all your efforts, WF. Thanks to you a piece of our history is preserved.

Cyber Burn

Thank you for taking this on WyldFyre!!!  :thumbup:

WyldFyre

More skins by Psycho Pirate added to the Museum.

Atom Smasher, 2 Black Canaries, 2 Dr Mid-Nites, Dr Fate and Flash.

Enjoy.

More coming soon.
For Freedom!

WyldFyre

Updated Psycho-Pirate's page with JSA skins (looking for Huntress if any one has it) and new Homepage.
For Freedom!

Podmark

Great site. Really glad you're doing this.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

WyldFyre

Thanks Pod. I'm just glad to be able to contribute by saving some of our fine artwork.

Updated now with All-Star Squadron, T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents, and two Phantom skins.

If anyone has the missing skins, please let me know as I would like to put as much as possible in the museum.

Going to try to get all the Psycho-Pirate skins I have up by tomorrow night.  I am having surgery on Monday and may not be able to work on it for about a week.

Everyone enjoy!

For Freedom!
For Freedom!

Cyber Burn

You're really doing an incredible job with this WyldFyre, I've been looking for the missing Copper Age Skins (Unfortunately, with no luck), so now I'll add the missing Psycho-Pirate Skins to the search as well.

Best of luck with your Surgery, I hope all goes well.

John Jr.

I just want to say "thank you" again and wish a fast recovery from your surgery, WF.

WyldFyre

Small update to the Museum today.

Recovering at home and can only spend a little time at the PC, but did manage to finish what I have of Psycho-Pirate's stuff.

Added Crimson Avenger and Spy Smasher. Thanks, Mike.

Also added all the villain skins I found. I don't have a list of all his villain skins, so if there are any more, please let me know.

I'll keep working as I can.

For Freedom!
For Freedom!

BentonGrey

Thanks for all of your efforts, WF, and don't stress yourself.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

WyldFyre

The latest display in our hallowed halls: Skins by Tommy Troy

Now up for your viewing pleasure.

For Freedom!

WyldFyre

A new gallery opens at the museum today: Ace*Frankly now has a display area.

Also a Wonder Woman skin by Tommy Troy and an alternate Tarantula skin by Psycho-Pirate have been hung in their respective galleries.

Enjoy everyone.
For Freedom!

WyldFyre

Come one come all. New Exhibit showcasing the work of Dirk Thorazine is now open.
For Freedom!

BentonGrey

Cool!  I've never seen most of those!
God Bless

WyldFyre

Yeah, I am finding a LOT of skins I never knew about. And I used to visit EF a lot in the old days.

Added Ra's al Ghul to Dirk's page along with the mesh it is standard on. I know Ink's work is hosted at Hero Force, but I thought it was appropriate.
For Freedom!

Deaths Jester

Electric Freedom wasn't the first nor the vastest of FF skin hosts. ;-)

It's good to see these "old" (I remember when most came out cause I was there) back online and all.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

WyldFyre

Added AOA Supergirl exhibit and combined with Ace and Tommy Troy to minimize pages.

Still sorting through skins but expect more soon. :)
For Freedom!

daglob

I have seen AOH Supergirl listed before on defunct websites, but there were never nay working links. Nice to see what she did.

WyldFyre

Thanks to DaGlob we have found a couple of "lost" artistic works.

Now in Dirk Thorazine's display:

Hercules
Reed Richards
The Riddler
and Two Face TAS

In Psycho Pirates Gallery:

Huntress
and Diana Palmer

And in Tommy Troy's exhibit:

Martian Manhunter with a never before seen mesh by the great Yellow Lantern.

Thanks to YL for letting DG release this and thanks to DG for sharing.

Now go visit the Museum and enjoy the artwork.
For Freedom!

Cyber Burn

Alright! You found the Huntress Skin!!!   :thumbup:

WyldFyre

Quote from: Cyber Burn on February 23, 2017, 02:04:06 PM
Alright! You found the Huntress Skin!!!   :thumbup:

Thanks to our resident King of the Obscure.  :D

Announcing a new exhibit!! The work of Styles is now being shown in our galleries. Tickets are, as always, free. So go browse and enjoy the art of yesteryear.

I hope soon to show off some of our resident booze guzzling Jester. Wow he did a lot of skins. :cool:
For Freedom!

Deaths Jester

Yeah, I've done a ton of skins...so many I don't remember half of them. 'ell, I'd be amazed if there's a list of everything I've done...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Cyber Burn

Hey Wyldfyre, "Kymaera", on Styles' page is coming up as just a (.JPEG) File. There's no Skin attached to it.

WyldFyre

Thanks Cyber,

I thought I had fixed that earlier. Guess not.  :doh:

Should be fixed now.
For Freedom!