Freedom Force Museum Advisory Board

Started by daglob, February 14, 2017, 08:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldFyre

Thanks DJ,

I've got Murs and Val's and thanks to Cyber, Gryphon's. Forgot Tomato was hosted at Heroforce. I've also got bases by Alley Cat, Syn, Train Wreck, Zuludelta and others.

I figure if it's on a site I'll not put it up, but I'm not counting Yahoo unless requested.
For Freedom!

Cyber Burn

Looking at the FF Base Skin Yahoo Group, it looks like the Anime Base is by Ewzzy.

DJ ninja's me on Tomato's Base Skins, but I don't believe that Murs', Gryphon's, or Valandar's are currently hosted on any actual, current site.

As for C6's and Tomato's Bases, since they have current hosting on prominent sites, I would say that we could leave a footnote mentioning their availability with a Link to them, but I wouldn't post the Bases, or even Pics of them, unless we actually had permission to do so.

Deaths Jester

Didn't HQ make a couple of base skins too?  If he did they should be on the Yahoo group.....he was one of the ones that encouraged that grouping...and Val's , Mur's, and Gryphon's are currently not hosted on any actual site...Val's and Gryphon's I think are though on the yahoo group.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

daglob

I'll just send you everything I have. You can delete what you don't want.

WyldFyre

Thanks for the input guys. And Cyber I'll check the one in the group. I'm not sure that is the same anime I have. Thanks to DaGlob for filling in the missing ones. I think I have most of them now. Still a few I'm looking to put names to, but I'll have something soon.

Edit: And a special FF Anniversary page featuring skins on original FF Meshes and a few other surprises.
For Freedom!

Deaths Jester

Quote from: WyldFyre on March 22, 2017, 10:15:43 PM
Thanks for the input guys. And Cyber I'll check the one in the group. I'm not sure that is the same anime I have. Thanks to DaGlob for filling in the missing ones. I think I have most of them now. Still a few I'm looking to put names to, but I'll have something soon.

Edit: And a special FF Anniversary page featuring skins on original FF Meshes and a few other surprises.

Where be this special anniversary page?!?!  I no see it...or have you been stuck compiling the list of my crap?!?!

WyldFyre

It's still under construction. But soon.... hopefully this weekend. And yep, still wading through the voluminous volume of dusty artworks.  :)
For Freedom!

Deaths Jester

Careful...that dust has a mind of it's own.