Nifscope Help; this is getting monotonous (Look down a bit)

Started by daglob, February 19, 2017, 04:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Well, since I lost everything on my C drive, I've been looking for the programs I've been using. Nifscope looks fine, but blender does not list .nif files in the Import menu. Are there plug-ins I need or should I look for an older  copy of the program?

spydermann93

daglob

Thanks! We'll see if it works.

Cyber Burn

I set this up a while back because there were a few questions about which files were which. So this should pretty much be a one stop shop with everything you need in it:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wi3zrgusqstr2bu/Blender_-_The_Tools_of_the_Trade.7z

daglob

Thank you both, but now I have another question:

This is the old familiar version of Blender that I've been using, but the one I got from the site is newer (and looks more complicated). Will Python and all work with the newer version if I substitute the new one for the one on Ewzzy's site, or do I need to just leave it alone?

Cyber Burn

Personally, I had some issues with the newer version. I had issues with Python, and issues with the Nif Scripts. That's actually what prompted me to put together the above file, especially after seeing a few other people post with similar questions.

SickAlice

Stick with older Blender, 2.49b if you can. Works better for FF and for a few other things for that matter.