Please login or register.

Login with email, password and session length

News:

Happy 15th Birthday, Freedom Force!

Author Topic: Customforce 2  (Read 361 times)

Offline Anecdote

Customforce 2
« on: February 22, 2017, 03:14:38 AM »
Hey there, I recently lost everything, the fire nation attacked my pc, and I'm trying to rebuild my :ffvstr: files. However, I noticed that some of the links are dead, particularly Customforce 2; I've tried the ffedit route, and my knowledge is limited and the game occassionally crashes because of my 'modding' I've fixed everything, but I'm wondering if anyone has a copy of it? Or something? I'd really love to get it back.

Offline Cyber Burn

Re: Customforce 2
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 12:09:21 PM »
I more than likely have a copy on a Disk somewhere, I'll see if I can't do something to help you out.

Offline WyldFyre

• Fiery master of mayhem.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 02:54:45 PM »
I have a copy I think, I will try to upload it to my Mediafire account.

@Cyber - I think Cat offered for someone to assist with the Mod Graveyard. I will contact him and see if I could upload some of this there.

edit: I have customforce1 and customforce-x not sure which if any are correct. If you let me know I'll try to upload.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 02:57:20 PM by WyldFyre »

Offline Cyber Burn

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 05:04:47 PM »
Customforce 1 and Customforce X were both, I believe, for FF1. But there were also two versions of Customforce for FF2. The first is "cf2", and the second is "cf2ffx". "cf2" is a Vanilla version, and "cf2ffx" is FFx (3?) compatible.

Offline Cyber Burn

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 05:08:15 PM »
Ok, found the Disk with the Zip Files. I'll get them to you if you want to hit up Cat.

Offline catwhowalksbyhimself

• Lord of Procrastination
    • Freedom Force Forever
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 05:48:07 PM »
I'm pretty sure I have them all somewhere.  Anyone remember who the author is and if they are still around?  Everything on the graveyard has the author's permission and I can't remember if I ever talked to him or not.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

speakingofgeek.freedomforceforever.com

Offline Cyber Burn

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2017, 06:16:41 PM »
I don't know if the Author is still around, but in both versions of cf2, there is a "Read Me" file that has his name and E-Mail address.

Offline Anecdote

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2017, 06:59:37 PM »
I more than likely have a copy on a Disk somewhere, I'll see if I can't do something to help you out.

Thanks; and I appreciate all the help. From everyone I mean.

Offline Previsionary

• Mr. "Girl, please..."
  • Undead Slayer
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2017, 09:10:53 PM »
I'm pretty sure I have them all somewhere.  Anyone remember who the author is and if they are still around?  Everything on the graveyard has the author's permission and I can't remember if I ever talked to him or not.

Yellow Lantern created it, iirc.
My natural response to ugliness is to throw a vase, in the hopes that whatever it strikes is marred with its beauty.