News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Customforce 2

Started by Anecdote, February 22, 2017, 03:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anecdote

Hey there, I recently lost everything, the fire nation attacked my pc, and I'm trying to rebuild my :ffvstr: files. However, I noticed that some of the links are dead, particularly Customforce 2; I've tried the ffedit route, and my knowledge is limited and the game occassionally crashes because of my 'modding' I've fixed everything, but I'm wondering if anyone has a copy of it? Or something? I'd really love to get it back.

Cyber Burn

I more than likely have a copy on a Disk somewhere, I'll see if I can't do something to help you out.

WyldFyre

I have a copy I think, I will try to upload it to my Mediafire account.

@Cyber - I think Cat offered for someone to assist with the Mod Graveyard. I will contact him and see if I could upload some of this there.

edit: I have customforce1 and customforce-x not sure which if any are correct. If you let me know I'll try to upload.
For Freedom!

Cyber Burn

Customforce 1 and Customforce X were both, I believe, for FF1. But there were also two versions of Customforce for FF2. The first is "cf2", and the second is "cf2ffx". "cf2" is a Vanilla version, and "cf2ffx" is FFx (3?) compatible.

Cyber Burn

Ok, found the Disk with the Zip Files. I'll get them to you if you want to hit up Cat.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I'm pretty sure I have them all somewhere.  Anyone remember who the author is and if they are still around?  Everything on the graveyard has the author's permission and I can't remember if I ever talked to him or not.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Cyber Burn

I don't know if the Author is still around, but in both versions of cf2, there is a "Read Me" file that has his name and E-Mail address.

Anecdote

Quote from: Cyber Burn on February 25, 2017, 12:09:21 PM
I more than likely have a copy on a Disk somewhere, I'll see if I can't do something to help you out.

Thanks; and I appreciate all the help. From everyone I mean.

Previsionary

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on February 25, 2017, 05:48:07 PM
I'm pretty sure I have them all somewhere.  Anyone remember who the author is and if they are still around?  Everything on the graveyard has the author's permission and I can't remember if I ever talked to him or not.

Yellow Lantern created it, iirc.
Disappear when you least expe--