News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

WWE 2k16

Started by Failed_Hero, June 10, 2016, 01:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Failed_Hero

While I am not much of a WWE fan now adays, I still purcahse the WWE games annually, because of the customization options. Are there any other WWE 2k16 fans here @ FreedomReborn.
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

detourne_me

The wrasslin' bug hit me pretty hard about a month ago and I picked up wwe2k16 when it was on sale on steam.  I really dig it. I haven't played a wrestling game since the ps1 era, so I'm a bit surprised that the career feature seems a bit lackluster.
I've also been playing some wrestling games by MDickie, and although the graphics aren't as nice, the story mode is a bit better, with backstage confrontations, contract negotiations, and other cool stuff like that.

Failed_Hero

Are you on Xbox or PS$
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

detourne_me

PC actually. The game is preety great, i keep learning more things about it.  I never realized that WWE Universe mode was pretty much playing out all of the matches from every show, leading to different rivalries and stuff.  it's pretty cool.

crosspotts1.0

i love wrestling alot but the only games i ever found to be worth it is smackdown here comes the pain ,shut ur mouth, and just bring it
i have more fun playing those then any other
and mdickies empire