News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Dreamerzoid 2.0 WIPs...

Started by Dreamerzoid, March 02, 2017, 12:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamerzoid

So, it's been more than eleven years since my last post!!! Life has changed a lot. Or maybe not so much...   ;)
I was sporadically following this forum, and guess what? I got the skinning and skoping "bug" again!  :rolleyes:

Last year I started playing with a few old skins, my avatar, etc., and my fiancee made a "weird" suggestion: "Why don't you put your own face on these skins?"
I tried, reluctantly at first, but I quickly loved the possibilities: I could "be" almost any superhero out there!

She now deeply regrets that comment, as CharTool2 has become my "daily meditation", hehe!   :P
Watching an improved version of myself, powerful, healthy, strong, (younger) and with all kinds of superpowers?? How could I resist??

I started playing with Nifskope, giving my avatar any weapon, armour, hood, helmet, belt or effect I could find.
I played with a few basic animations too, just to see if I could.

Finally I created some "alternate versions" of my favorite DC heroes. Here are the "works in progress":

- Alternate versions of Aquaman and some "Atlantean Royal Armour".

- Alternate versions of Green Lantern, including a White Lantern, and some weapons, armour, shields, gloves, etc.

- Alternate versions of Superman and his "Eradicator Protocol Armour" (on the right). If I was a superhero, I don't think I'd use a cape...

- This was my "first attempts at cloning myself": Black Adam, Superman and Captain Marvel/Shazam

Mind you, I don't even have the game in my computer anymore, I only play with Nifskope and CharTool2, as if making "virtual sculptures".
So the nif files got ridiculously huge (the first three images are from the same mesh), crashing the CharTool quite often...
They are probably not working in-game, but I enjoy them just as much...

Wasn't sure if I could share these, as my e-mail got blocked for lack of use many years ago, but the login here still works!  :thumbup:
...I thoght you'd relate to my "crazyness" and how much fun this is, as you all have inspired me throughout the years and provided all the meshes, passion, awe, knowledge and motivation ...  ;)

Not "fully back" yet, as real life is a bit demanding, but the fun goes on...  :D

Deaths Jester

Hey Dreamer, good ta see ya still around off and on!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

spydermann93

Hey Dreamer! I've never met you, but welcome back to the boards!

Also, I just want to say that these skins are absolutely amazing! :o I love all of the great armor sets! Sooo cool! :thumbup:

daglob

Gorgeous skins... excellent work.

detourne_me

Welcome back Dreamerzoid!
I was always a huge fan of your skins and hexes. This new batch looks amazing! I really dig the Atlantean Armor, and all of the other "floating" armor pieces.
Also, that Shazam is a thing of beauty.
Glad to have you back :)

Cyber Burn

Some fantastic work here Dreamerzoid, I hope to see more.

WyldFyre

Good to see you back DZ. Was just looking at your site the other day. Fantastic looking work and welcome back.
For Freedom!

deanjo2000

Welcome back, all really good and I love shazam :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Dreamerzoid

Thank u all guys, it's really good to feel part of this awesome community!

Podmark

That's some great looking stuff.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Dreamerzoid

Made a new version of Aquaman, now available at my site.
The mesh comes with the blonde skin, and I added a separate skin with beard, that I also find suits the character...

I didn't test the mesh in the game, please let me know if you find any issues. Thanks!
Hope you like it... Enjoy!

daglob

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

style

The Ultimate Fan!

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

bdrake

Helix

Where can I find those Shazam skins?

daglob

I don't think they were ever released. Dreamerzoid's stuff is here:

http://idd01px5.eresmas.net/ffskins.html

AfghanAnt

Glad to know people are still skoping meshes.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: AfghanAnt on December 09, 2018, 07:12:47 AM
Glad to know people are still skoping meshes.

Indeed, AA. And some really nice ones too  :thumbup:

Dreamerzoid

Hey all!,
Sorry for the late reply, and thanks for your kind comments!

I had to redo my hexed mesh again, but I finally managed to pack the mesh and a bunch of skins, now available at my site:

The mesh comes only with a standard wired skin, and I had to publish the skins in separate zips due to size issues.
All skins use the same hexxed mesh, I used transparencies to hide the hood, etc.

I published these 5 skins:
- Shazam
- Shazam with hood
- Black Adam
- Black Adam with hood
- Black Adam without cape/hood

As I mentioned before, I no longer play the game, I just play with CTOOL2, so please let me know if there are some issues in-game...

I hope you enjoy them!! ^_^

Happy New Year, and may 2019 make all your dreams come true!

spydermann93

Wow! These look great! Don't know how I missed the Aquaman from last year, though.

Merry Christmas, Dreamerzoid and Happy New Year! :thumbup:

daglob

MikeB7

Oooh, cool!  Nice site, I like a lot of your character choices and results!   :thumbup:

BentonGrey

Ohh, great stuff, Dreamerzoid!  I love your Captain Marvel, wonderful work on the face!  Also, that electrical effect is really cool!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Dreamerzoid

Thanks all!!

Here's something else I was working on... It took me a while to find and skope the hair that felt right, but I'm finally happy with it.

It is not meant to be "movie accurate", the costume is not exactly that of the Aquaman movie, but I just wanted to give it a try.

I also updated the previous Aquaman skins to make them compatible with the long hair mesh.
Available at my site.

I hope you enjoy it!