Freedom Force Historical Preservation and Chowder Society- One last comment.

Started by daglob, March 11, 2016, 04:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldFyre

Was it possibly "Ephemeris"? I have several skins catalogued under that name.
For Freedom!

Deaths Jester

Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

detourne_me

Quote from: WyldFyre on March 09, 2017, 02:35:33 AM
Was it possibly "Ephemeris"? I have several skins catalogued under that name.
No. I think i was Emperous, actually.

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

daglob

I think AA has posted those Ephemerous (sp?) at his website. Xorn and Wolverine are there anyway.

They had really distinctive navels...

4saken1

I collected a bunch of skins when the game first came out. Downloaded just about everything I could get my hands on. I still have all of those skins and meshes on an external hard drive, but they have all been unzipped and put into the appropriate folders. My custom_characters folder is just under 5GB with over 5,000 folders. I posted here under the moniker of 'Vortex' (not to be confused with Vertex), but forgot the old e-mail address I had associated with that account :-(.

vortex

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

stumpy

Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg

vortex

Thanks, guys!

Hey, are the artists listed at the FF Museum the only ones who's skins you are currently looking for? 

I'm thinking I might go through my custom_character folder and copy the skins into separate folders by artist (those that have readme's, at least).  From there, I can see what I have vs what you need. 

WyldFyre

Quote from: vortex on April 01, 2017, 06:09:04 PM
Hey, are the artists listed at the FF Museum the only ones who's skins you are currently looking for? 

Not at all. I plan on putting skins which were once hosted on various defunct sites up at the museum. I'm working on stuff by Death's Jester, Lude, Marmeille and a host of others.  Having everyone help fill in the gaps is what I'm hoping for. 

The skins currently hosted are just the ones I've had time to get sorted and posted. There are literally thousands I haven't gotten through yet.

And I'll always take nominations on which artist to post next.  :)
For Freedom!