1 (11.1%)
2 (22.2%)
2 (22.2%)
4 (44.4%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

HarryTrotter

Yes,we kinda did it before,and yes Mary Jane variant covers are a thing.  :lol:
Also,seeing what happened with Gwenpool,its only a matter of time before we get Punisher MJ or Venom MJ series.
Anyhow,a bit overused homage at this point,but its funny because its Mephisto,so a 4?
''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

spydermann93

Ha! It's funny because the hate for "One More Day".

It's a 4 four me!

Podmark

I gave the original a 2 so I guess I should stick with the same. This one is a little cleaner, and the art is nice.
Much like the Gwen covers, some of these are really neat. The Nova one had a neat design, and I like the Iron Fist one. Not as big on this one though. And I usually prefer to just pretend OMD doesn't exist.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

I gave it a higher score than the original due to the art, the joke, and the fact that it's major flaws are due to the fact that it's homaging a meh cover.

Deaths Jester

I give it a 1, not because it's bad art or anything but because it just smacks of Marvel's want for more money.  I'm not against variant covers as long as they have something to do with the characters within the comic but this...MJ isn't even in the comic or have anything to do with Punisher.  It's just not useful at all.  Now, I will say if this was a cover for What If? then it would be a 3 or 4.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

HarryTrotter

Quote from: Deaths Jester on March 24, 2017, 03:47:40 PM
...it just smacks of Marvel's want for more money.
I thought that goes without saying,it is a variant cover.  :rolleyes:
Still,hardly the most bizarre one;Im pretty sure they are still doing hip hop covers.
Jon Farmer

daglob

Comics, action figures, cartoon series with more action figures and DVD sales... yep, Marvel wants more money.

Although, I like this.

(but when did she get that... um... skull?)

HarryTrotter

She didnt.Its really just a variant cover with no real context.Outside the obvious joke.
Why?Probably the launching of a new Spiderman ongoing has something to do with it.And again, seeing their variant themes so far,this line at least makes some sense.
Jon Farmer