News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Kid Kaiju Kontest!

Started by style, March 23, 2017, 06:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

style

I gotta contest, Im going to do a Kid Kaiju skope and the 1st person to give me the best keyframe to skope him onto I'll give them the finished skope plus any one other of my unreleased skopes! :thumbup:
The Ultimate Fan!

detourne_me

Oh interesting!  Is Kid Kaiju a new character?  Is he like a mini-Godzilla, or something else?   What base should we be working with, male_basic, male_heavy?

Podmark

Kid Kaiju is an eleven year old inhuman with the power to summon monsters.
For the body you could target SickAlice's child mesh, or use Tomato's teen and size it smaller. For animations I wouldn't even know where to start. Going with a summoning power seems a better fit.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

style

I'm looking for an animation where he's just drawing on a note pad :D
The Ultimate Fan!

style

The Ultimate Fan!

detourne_me

Woah.thats a pretty cool character. I might need to download future fight again.

He seems like exactly the right type of new character that Marvel should be promoting, too. Young, innovative powers that other kids would love, and he doesnt need to be a shoehorned legacy character.

Deaths Jester

Wait...wasn't this kid in the Big Hero 6 comic early on?!?!  I remember a kid doing a drawing of something and Big Hero 6 having to fight it...was the first edition of the comic....
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.