FREEDOM FORCE ANNIVERSARY CHALLENGE-16th Anniversary?

Started by daglob, March 26, 2017, 08:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

UnkoMan

Interesting take. Liberty Lad's big head looking exactly like Minute Man's is creepin' me out though. Ha ha ha.

I loooooove all those Mr. Mechanicals. So awesome.

Fun Fact: Both those kids were based on outfits I actually owned and wore as a kid.

daglob

So, one month left. Get creative and show us the products of your imagination  :D.

UnkoMan

So, I'm working on this but it's almost half way through the month and I'm going realllly slow. Relearning everything, and the skins aren't up to snuff yet. I haven't done this sort of photoshop work in a long as heck time.
On the other hand, I'm pretty excited about finally getting some of these designs done.
So here's a glance at a not quite finished, redesigned Alchemiss. Tombstone is also on his way. I may or may not do more, but these two are getting released for sure.
Spoiler

daglob

stumpy

It's good to see Alchemiss with some Halloween-themed colors in her costume, Jacqueline O'Lantern style. :)
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg

John Jr.

Great design, Unko! A very creative take on Alchemiss

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

UnkoMan

Ha ha, that's why it's unfinished. Haven't done the mouth, hat, and some shading here and there. Looking for one more piece to hex too...
Glad you like, thank you, thank you.

PS: Who is Jacqueline O'Lantern? Like the name. Hoping for a pumpkin themed Jackie O.

John Jr.

Sorry it took me so long, but I had a ton of issues with Yahoo.
The Forcedroid V2 is now available for download.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cavernadosilencio/info

daglob

Grrreat!

C'mon, people... anybody else? Time keeps on slippin'...

Cyber Burn

Freedom Force's back up Soldiers (also known as more cannonfodder). The Extras aren't mine, and this is far from finished. The design is based off an old Firestorm Skin that I wanted to see updated.

Cyber Burn

Closer to the design I pictured, but I may still switch out the Mesh.

daglob

I have a copy of that old Freedom Forcer skin, and your update looks good. Why not have both? Minor but obvious differences could make telling rank easy.

UnkoMan

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on December 21, 2017, 02:59:31 PM
I have a copy of that old Freedom Forcer skin, and your update looks good. Why not have both? Minor but obvious differences could make telling rank easy.

Firestorm's Skin has long been a mainstay in my Cannonfodder collection.  :D  But I just wanted to see what I could do with it as part of the Anniversary Challenge.

Quote from: UnkoMan on December 21, 2017, 04:11:29 PM
Pretty swell, Cyber!

Thanks Unko!  :D

Here's Firestorm's Skin, his Skin with the Belt added, and then my Skin for comparison. The Freedom Forcer Skin has always been one of my favorite Skins, so while I did want to update it, I still wanted to give it it's own identity.

daglob

I meant both versions you did. I like the version with the shield.

John Jr.

Great work with all of the Freedom Forcers, CB. The shield guy is specially good.

spydermann93

daglob

C'mon guys and gals, we're almost to the deadline.

Cyber Burn

I had forgotten I had this one. I think I had originally made this Skin for Bearded, but I really liked it, so I decided to add it to my Cannonfodder collection. I just don't think I ever previewed it before. On a side note though, the extras on this are from Daglob's (phantom_mp) Skin located at Alex's Freedom Fortress.

deanjo2000

I really like that skin, the jlu base works really well. I need to use that base for more things I think.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Cyber Burn

Thanks, DeanJo. If I remember correctly, I may have modified the Base Skin slightly, I'll look through my files to check, and if I did, I'd be glad to send it your way.

I stumbled across this by accident, but really liked them, and figured they could kind of fit in here. They were found here: https://doornik1142.deviantart.com/art/Minute-Man-1-217767687

(Sorry for the pic heavy post.)

Cyber Burn

The Freedom Forcer Elite Soldiers are here!

Minute Man Staff skinned by Daglob!

daglob

I like that, look at all those decoys (what the troops on your side should be called instead of cannon fodder.)

Cyber Burn

Nah, this would be more of a "Clean Up" Squad, than they would be "Decoys". I'm hoping to finish the actual "Decoy" troops up sometime this weekend.  :lol:

John Jr.

Amazing work, CB! Just imagine this guys fighting an army of Deja clones on the Rumble Room.

Cyber Burn

Not quite finished, but the decoys...I mean the  cannononfodder...I mean the initial strike force, is here: