FREEDOM FORCE ANNIVERSARY CHALLENGE-16th Anniversary?

Started by daglob, March 26, 2017, 08:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

Quote from: bungs2001 on September 02, 2018, 11:25:36 AM
Quote from: daglob on October 20, 2017, 03:07:52 PM

Have any of these been released i am loving looking through this thread.
These are amazing. Does anyone have any of them?

eluvium

Panther_Gunn

Which ones?

As pictured, most of these were collected from various sources by daglob over several years.  Whether any of them are currently available is another question.  I don't think he ever got the collections up on Mediafire like he wanted to.  Some of the answers to where some are/were are in the posts (some are in Afghan Ant's page on HeroForce, for example -- but you better hurry, it's on catwho's site).

I suggest you narrow down what you're looking for and ask for a few at a time specifically, maybe all on the same mesh per request.  You might get lucky & someone will recognize what you're asking for, and either has it or knows where it is currently.  I've got quite a few of some of these (civilians & thugs, for example), and few or none of others (Eve & Order are ones I've got maybe one or two for).
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

eluvium

I'm really after the Corruption versions of freedom force members, the lantern skins for ff characters were pretty tempting, and the Manbot with the floating hands were what really lept out at me, I believe I have the Thorder skin