FREEDOM FORCE ANNIVERSARY CHALLENGE-16th Anniversary?

Started by daglob, March 26, 2017, 08:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

Yeah, I love the two staves.  That's a really neat idea, CB!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Thanks guys, I still want to re-skin everything, but my limited abilities have prevented me from doing so (Especially on the Staff).  :banghead:

John Jr.

He looks great, it's a nice concept, CB!

daglob

Crosspost.

Cyber Burn

That's nice,  :thumbup:

I'm not even finished with the Base Skin yet.  :banghead:

daglob

So, the Glow texture was the wrong size, and changing that "fixed" the skin. This is Male Cape Midboots with the mask from Alchemiss. I tried to get the hair from Male Hair Bangs, but neither Nifscope nor Blender will load it.

Any ideas?

Cyber Burn

Not off the top of my head, but if you want to send it my way, I'd be glad to take a look at it for you.

(And if you want to hit me with a few reminders of anything else that I may have promised you, that would help as well  :P )

Epimethee

FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

Cyber Burn

Nah, once I started receding, I just had everything shaved off.  :P

Besides, in the California Desert, the Wind just kept blowing my hair everywhere. I had to get rid of the Bangs.

Epimethee

Further proof, if needed, that environment shapes us. Here, in the Great White North(tm), I need long hair and a thick beard, for protection against the Cold(tm), man-eating mosquitos and man-eating (our wildlife lacks imagination, alas) bears. In that last case, however, it should be noted that the protection doesn't come from the thickness of the hairy coating, but from being able to pass off as one of their own.

SickAlice

Heh. You know they say there's no way to grow nor stop hair from growing and it's one case were I think that's misinformation to sell a billion dollar industry and the reason was living in the mountains. First off we know for fact hair can stop growing. Pour some acid on your head and see if your hair grows back. But in the mountains my hair grew fast and out of control. Later I thought about and tried an experiment were I rubbed crushed ice on my head daily. Sure enough my hair grew long fast to compensate for the cold. Hence people who saw me a year later could only conclude I must have extensions since it shouldn't be possible to grow hair that fast. 

Anyways sorry about my delayed release. Fixing two pcs for people, a printer and a door so my time is a bit consumed. Computress should be done by next weekend.

daglob

Thanks to Cyber Burn, Alche-Mister here now has bangs.

John Jr.

Still a very early WIP:

Microwave in the 70's.

daglob

BentonGrey

Haha, Alcheman/Alchemister looks great, DG!  That costume looks rather different on a dude.  :lol:

Wow JJ!  I'm already loving 70s Microwave!  He's looking great!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on June 04, 2017, 07:54:47 PM
That's impressive.

I absolutely agree. I really can't wait to see him when he's finished.

Here's Minute Man 2000, still very much a WIP:

A very big "Thank You!" to Daglob for Skinning the Staff for me, the Gold is a perfect contrast to the Red, and there is no way that I could have done that on my own.

Epimethee

Really looking forward to the final version, CB! With the colour I'm getting a Red Coat vibe (that's what Griffon's British MM skin was called, wasn't it?)

Cyber Burn

While I had originally thought about really differentiating between them, in the end, I decided stick more to how Irrational had done there Minute Man (The Standard Blue, Red, Green, and Nightmare). I just happened to start with the Red, since I'm wearing a Red Shirt today.  :P

John Jr.

DG and CB,
Amazing work with Alche-Mister and Minuteman 2000's, this topic just gets better and better.

spydermann93

I'm really liking all of these, you guys.

The staves on Minuteman look fantastic! So nice and clean, and yet, they still look like they could deliver a powerful "THWACK!"

I'm really enjoying the android design for Microwave. Such a good evolution of the character and he's still immediately recognizable.

Alche-mister gave me a good laugh (in a good way!). Imagine him turning into Entropy :lol:

daglob

Since I'm the one who made the challenge, I've decided to extend the deadline to December 31st. I don't think I'll get much of an argument.

Meanwhile there's this:

It was done for Valandar's Crimson Dynamo by Tortuga.

Cyber Burn

I can live with that.

Almost finished with Minute Man, just have the Portraits left to do. And I'm adding a few extra Skins...Just because.

naitvalis

i see this anniversary thing just now, ha! really nice idea Daglob! i really like many of the characters here, the nazi-verse characters of the Jester are absolutely interesting, also because they suggest the idea that they have fought versus the "Ally troopers" that maybe could have their own heroes...or in this case villains? ;).
Also i like the work of the Daglob on "Bullets", the skins of Windblown, and the minuteman of Ouflah, but again there is so much nice material here.
In regard of my series, "Destinies" and "Corruption" i have already bored this forum here http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=58096.30 but for who want the long story short, basicaly the idea was to create a plot for a possible sequel, a freedom force 3, or a 2.5 mod :),
from one side we have "destinies" characters, the freedom force of the future, i mean their future around the start of the 80's, this are the good guys. On the other side there are the "Corruption" characters, the bad guys, they are from an alternate reality(all is explained better on that aforementioned post...i hope).
So the whole story start when the Destinies guys find themselves trapped in the Corruption reality, they must fight their way out advancing in the regions dominated by the Various "Corrupted heroes"each one has their own tugs and perils. All the characters i have done at this point are already downloadable here, (oh exept the valiant volunteers i think i release them in a pack with all the troopers) http://epimethee.webfactional.com/ff/naitvalis/ i really don't think is necesary i re-post all the pictures.
However i want thank again whoever have show interest in this .

Cyber Burn

Ok, here we have our Standard Blue Minute Man, our Red Variant, our Green Alternate, and our Special Grey Costume.

However, not previewed, are the Nightmare Version of Minute Man, and the Hidden Mystery Skin.  :ph34r: 

Again, a very big THANK YOU! to Daglob for the beautiful battle Staffs. 

Podmark

Very nice CB. I might like the green one best.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Podmark on June 11, 2017, 05:57:36 PM
Very nice CB. I might like the green one best.

Thanks Pod, the Green and Grey were originally going to be switched, but I just couldn't get the Green one to look right. Then again, the design in general didn't quite come out the way it looked in my head.  :P

daglob

Now that's a tough act to follow...

Managed to get most of the stars right. For some reason, the pouch on the right calf doesn't show in CTool.

John Jr.

Amazing work with the Minutemen, guys.

I 'm almost finished with 70's Microwave and I should be able to release him in the next days.

daglob