FREEDOM FORCE ANNIVERSARY CHALLENGE-16th Anniversary?

Started by daglob, March 26, 2017, 08:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epimethee

I'm really enjoying looking at your cool interpretations, guys!

And Dag, thanks for posting these old skins. I had never seen the two Microwaves.
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

daglob

I did the Freedom Forcers as Lanterns.

Any other ideas for other color lanterns?

spydermann93

Huh, I kinda figured Minute Man as a Green Lantern. Definitely agree with the others, though!

I'm kind of unsure what El Diablo or Man-Bot would get. Heck, I'm not even sure what most of the villains would get. Lord Dominion would def get a Yellow Ring, though :P

Panther_Gunn

Is Super Collider as a Red Lantern a little too obvious?
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

daglob

Quote from: spydermann93 on September 30, 2017, 03:39:13 AM
Huh, I kinda figured Minute Man as a Green Lantern. Definitely agree with the others, though!

I'm kind of unsure what El Diablo or Man-Bot would get. Heck, I'm not even sure what most of the villains would get. Lord Dominion would def get a Yellow Ring, though :P

It seemed like Bullet would be the obvious choice for a Green Lantern, him being a pilot and all. I considered that Minuteman could be a Blue Lantern, but he has a staff; probably the only Indigo Lantern who uses his staff as a weapon...

Man-Bull as a Red Lantern?

Deaths Jester

El Diablo would get a red ring, Dominion probably an orange, Man-bot...hmm...maybe a blue or perhaps a rare white.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Cyber Burn

Kind of off subject, since this has nothing to do with Lanterns. But I had made a Rally FX for the Anniversary Challenge quite a while ago, but had never done anything with it. So, on that note, if anyone is interested, it's now available to anyone who is interested.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b92sy7hd1md2x37/1_Freedom_Force_Rally_FX.7z

Though I should mention that it is FFvt3R exclusive.

John Jr.

Great work with the thugs, CB!
This is something I'm working for a joint project with Benton.
The Forcedroid, FF's answer to the Amazo/Super Adaptoid trope.
Who created him? And why?
Stay tuned to the answers ;)

deanjo2000

Oh man I already love it. It's got all my gears turning thinking about who and what this means for the ff's :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

spydermann93

Quote from: John Jr. on October 12, 2017, 05:34:14 PM
Great work with the thugs, CB!
This is something I'm working for a joint project with Benton.
The Forcedroid, FF's answer to the Amazo/Super Adaptoid trope.
Who created him? And why?
Stay tuned to the answers ;)

That is so COOL! I don't know why that concept has never come to me before, but that is really neat!

And a joint project with Benton, you say? Do I smell PCTales?

Ouflah

Oh man, that's so awesome. I always liked the Super Adaptoid-- it's awesome to see a Freedom Force villain like that.  :thumbup:
"Superhero deaths are basically an unproven hypothesis at this point."
-Mike Exner III

John Jr.

Thanks, guys. I'm glad you liked the "Forcedroid". And I need to thanks Daglob for sending me Bullet's helmet, I wouldn't be able do to it without his help.

daglob

Y'know,if you gave him Manbot feet...

John Jr.

Quote from: daglob on October 13, 2017, 02:38:58 AM
Y'know,if you gave him Manbot feet...

... He would look great. But he have only the powers/accessories of Minuteman, El Diablo and Bullet.
At least for now ...

daglob

Here is another modern Bullet I picked up someplace. It doesn't have a readme, so I can't give proper credits for this interesting take on updating the character.

daglob

Proof that Bullet is one of the more popular of the original meshes:

Skins by Ink, Da Glob, Tortuga, Atomic Robot, Alberik, Doug Knous, Dave Harlan, and others (bet Atticboy did Cobra Bullet).

And, frankly, I don't know where these came from:

CHIBI FORCE!

spydermann93

Wow! Didn't know Bullet was that popular :o

And Chibi Force is fantastic! Hahahaha

BentonGrey

Didn't JJ do an awesome job on our Forcedroid?  I love the design he came up with.  Simple, but perfectly fitting and pretty much instantly recognizable.  His instincts were right on here.

DG, I LOVE all of those Bullets!  That is a great image, and I also had no idea there were that many versions!  Man, that makes me want to do a multidimensional Bullet story, or a 'Batmen of all nations' type tale.  I can see it now...
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

There seem to be a few Supercolliders

But Microwave may be the most popular of them all.

Ouflah

Wow, those are great! I especially get a kick out of the Microwave Supercollider.
"Superhero deaths are basically an unproven hypothesis at this point."
-Mike Exner III

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on October 18, 2017, 09:39:07 PM

Here is another modern Bullet I picked up someplace. It doesn't have a readme, so I can't give proper credits for this interesting take on updating the character.

I believe that this one was by Flash_22798.

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

daglob

Some Bullets I missed.

A few Microwaves.

And Quite a few Alechmisses.

daglob

daglob

detourne_me

I absolutely love all of these compilations you are doing of the freedom force skins, DG!
Its hard to believe how much content has been made for this game sometimes.

daglob

What is amazing to me is the  creativity and imagination that the early players had when turning out some of the characters, like Thor, Iron Man, Batwoman, and Power Girl for meshes that were not intended for these characters. They made them work until a dedicated mesh came along.

Deaths Jester

We worked with what we had...just like the skinning jackets on male_basic because we had no jacket meshes...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.