Started by crosspotts1.0, April 09, 2017, 03:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crosspotts1.0

any body play dragon ball xenoverse 2

i just started playing xenoverse 2 and saw all these mods

i wanted to know if any one else played it and we could do battles together

or knew how to install mods on it

Tomato

I play it occasionally (mostly just when new DLC comes out now) but I'll be honest, I don't play co-op. I'm not nearly competitive enough, and I like cheesing the game with all my mods.

On that end, I can recommend this website for mods, this one for XV patcher (necessary for making mods work right), and this one for the character installer (which also allows you to reorganize the character roster).

Personally, I have some go-to mods (Tarble, King Vegeta, DBS Trunks hair color fix, Bulma, a few DBZA OCs, etc) but the sky's pretty much the limit. If you need help setting up, just let me know.

crosspotts1.0

i suck at the game so i only play with the mod no competitiveness here  :lol:

i am running into the problem that i have stolen mods so it erase everything i don't know witch ones r stolen so i stopped installing them

but i only got the game so i could recreate dbz bt3 since they left out a lot of chars

i wish they would just use the models they already had and did a simple re shade for them it would have been that easy

some time i dont think the creators care about what the fans want MORE CHARACTERS!!!

it would of been awsome to have a 5 verse 5 so u could do z fighters verse the ginyu force that be fun or a 5 verse 1

but unfortunately we dident get that