News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

The game is slow as hell.

Started by Jimaras8, April 04, 2017, 04:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimaras8

This morning without changing anything to my pc or installing anything on it i went for a couple of RR sessions. I checked all maps and i noticed that the game is considerably slower epsecially in maps with a lot of objects. It lags and although it doesn't outright freezes it's like the framerate has dropped below 20. I haven't encountered this problem before. All i did today was addind a power to a built-in character. That's it.

daglob

This may not be the problem, but I have that trouble when Windows is updating. I have a process explorer that will say that the system idle processes are 25% or less when I have nothing running. I can't remember which windows process says it is sucking up the resources, but online info said that it was part of Windows Update. If this is the problem, then this too shall pass (just not quite soon enough).

Jimaras8

I hope it does daglob because it happens in maps tat i have played more than 100 games and i have nothing demanding resources-wise in my pc in months. It doesn't make sense.

BentonGrey

Man, that's weird.  The resources aren't spiking but it's still running slowly?  That's bizarre.  I assume you tried a restart.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Jimaras8

Ok, it happened again. I played 2 perfectly find games, went for chores ofr a couple of hours while the pc was on, played again and it slows down again. So maybe it's not because of the game otherwise it would always be slow.

Deaths Jester

Have you ran a virus scan? Cause this sounds a bit like a virus or trojan funneling data out.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.