News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Planeteers?

Started by Anecdote, April 19, 2017, 08:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anecdote

I remember a couple years back someone was working on the Planeteers and Captain Planet? Were they ever completed? I think I have a Captain Planet, but the rest of the gang are who I'm interested in. Thanks.

Deaths Jester

Windblown did the complete group but I don't think he ever released them. I could be wrong though.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Anecdote

I remember that much. I think someone was skinning them for him, but I don't know if that ever happened and they were released. I've only recently returned to the game after losing my pc 2 years ago.

Podmark

A month or so back Windblown did indeed skin the whole group. I don't believe they've been released yet. I'll give him a poke next time we talk.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

Yes, it was me who skope them a couple of years ago. Since they hadn't been released or skinned, I updated and skinned them during this year:

Spoiler

I got distracted and I didn't finished the keyframes for all of them, I'll get to it after a couple of current projects so they can be released at last.

Anecdote

Oooooooh, they look amazing. Bless your brain and fingers sir. Great Job, can't wait.

spydermann93

Quote from: Anecdote on April 27, 2017, 06:30:17 PM
Oooooooh, they look amazing. Bless your brain and fingers sir. Great Job, can't wait.

You and me both, brotha man :wacko:

WyldFyre

I don't believe so. I think Tomato was working to get windblown a place set up to release his marvelous toys, but I don't think it has been finished yet.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

Randomdays

Thanks. I remember seeing the pics posted and as with all of Windblown's work, they looked great.

WyldFyre

Yeah! Windblown has some amazing previews, I'm still hopeful for a release!
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

Neros Urameshi

At last! The Planeteers meshes! I can hardly wait to see them complete!

DoctorRuina

Great! They look wonderful!