News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Skeletons and FX

Started by daglob, April 23, 2017, 01:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

What was the determination of the use of Bamphals' skeleton? Can we use it or not? I've got ideas for a couple of skeletons. I've checked the armored and armed ones, and they won't do.

Is there a brick throw FX that throws a single brick, and a pie throw FX?

Deaths Jester

There used to be a pie throw fx on FXForce, I think.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

WyldFyre

Renegade also did a skeleton (Dr Phosphorous I think). Might could hex off the aura on it?
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

bungs2001

Hi would someone mind sending me some skeletons I can batter in the rumble room please.  :thumbup: bungs2001@hotmail.com

daglob

There are some FX skeletons; I did a skin for one that makes it The Star Spangled Man, or whatever his name was. That Dr. Phosphorous uses Bamphalas' skeleton.

Cyber Burn

RandomDays had one or two that you could choose from, but I believe we came to the conclusion that the one by  Bamphalas (Which was a collaboration with Renegade) was alright to use for Skoping purposes.

bungs2001

Thank you for the heads up.  :thumbup:

daglob

Give me a little while, and I'll send you all the skeletons I have.

bungs2001

Hi Just wanted to say thank you for sending these.  :thumbup:

Pyroclasm

Hey, Bamphalas here. I just popped in looking for something and saw this post. It's been so many years, I honestly don't remember doing a skeleton. If I did, you are of course welcome to use it.

Cyber Burn

Thank you Bamphalas! I think there's been a few of us who have bee holding off on using this until we heard from either you or Renegade. I'm really glad you dropped in and found this.  :thumbup: