News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

FXForce Forever meant

Started by MikeB7, May 10, 2017, 09:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeB7

FXForce and Freedom Reborn are forever in my heart and always with me.  Hi!  I'm snarling cuz we were all basasses and whatnot. 
Bye!  Love you all!  FXForce Forever!

Deaths Jester

MIKEY!!!!!  Where you been hiding and go to see you are still around on occasion! Also, what did you do with you nipple hoses?!?!  You're all..HOSELESS!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Cyber Burn

Hey Mike, good to see you stopping by.

Quote from: MikeB7 on May 10, 2017, 09:35:52 PM
FXForce Forever!

Does this mean that you're coming out of retirement? :D

Glitch Girl

Mike! Long time no see! 

Is everything all right?  I don't know why but I got a bit of a "final" vibe from that message.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

MikeB7

Hi DJ! Biotech advancements have enabled retractable nipple hoses!  Though the expansion triggers still need fiddling to cut down on the...uh...accidental activations.

Hi Cyber! Hah!  I still use the Paint Shop Pro graphics program all those fx were made in when doing non-handheld pic stuff.  Its sooo ooooold!  I'M SO OLD!

GG!  Hi!  Everything's fine.  I just need to stop by occasionally to let you all know the mark you have made on my life.   "Tell the people who are special in your life that you love them" and all that.  :wub:

Glitch Girl

Oh good.  Was worried there for a moment. 

And I always appreciate a warm fuzzy  :)
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Reepicheep

Deaths Jester

Quote from: MikeB7 on May 11, 2017, 12:55:37 PM
Hi DJ! Biotech advancements have enabled retractable nipple hoses!  Though the expansion triggers still need fiddling to cut down on the...uh...accidental activations.

Retractable nipple hoses?!?!  I bet that was hard to get your insurance to pay up for....

daglob

Obamacare, remember; no exemption for pre-existing nipple-hoses.

Epimethee

Happy to read that you're doing fine Mike! (I was kind of reading you first post the same way as GG...)

Don't be a stranger, o ye snarling hardcase and whatnot! :)
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

BentonGrey

Howdy Mike, great to see you back again!   :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Ephemeris

Mike!!!!  Good to see you again!  I miss mowing down enemies with you.

MikeB7

Eph!  Miss goofin' off with ya too, buddy.   :mikenstein

Cardmaster

*cough*
Good lord that mask is dusty after all this *ack* time. Hi everybody.  :cardmaster :cardmaster :cardmaster

I miss those FXForce days. Such awesome times. :)

-cm
Sah-WEEEEET!
www.ericstirpe.com

Deaths Jester

CM!!! Mien gott, they're all coming back!! Oh and you've got a moth ball stuck to your mask...

Glitch Girl

Heya Cardmaster!  How goes it!  Long time no see.
-Glitch Girl

MikeB7

CM remains real deal legit cool guy and someone I'd hang out with in another life.  FXForce was lucky to have him then and I get corny feelings of pride knowing him now.   :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

I gotta say, I would have loved to have been around when FXForce was in it's prime. Every time one of you stops by, there's just an awesome vibe of comaraderie that just sweeps through the boards. It's really an awesome thing to see.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Cyber Burn on May 30, 2017, 07:45:48 PM
I gotta say, I would have loved to have been around when FXForce was in it's prime. Every time one of you stops by, there's just an awesome vibe of comaraderie that just sweeps through the boards. It's really an awesome thing to see.

I remember those days fondly....WHY THE 'ELL WAS I NEVER..oh wait..I didn't do FX...nevermind... :P

Cardmaster

Quote from: MikeB7 on May 30, 2017, 05:39:43 PM
CM remains real deal legit cool guy and someone I'd hang out with in another life.  FXForce was lucky to have him then and I get corny feelings of pride knowing him now.   :thumbup:
B'awww that's sweet of you. Truth be told, I was always just so thrilled that cool internet artists let a young punk like me digitally hang out with them. :D
I cite FXForce (And you!!) all the time as a huge stepping stone towards becoming a professional game developer. Those early days of modding and hacking into game files were seriously instrumental in getting me to where I am now.*

And man. That period of time like riiiight after FFT3R came out when the roleplaying and stuff on the boards was at its peak? That time was the BEST. Getting my Earth II Cardmaster skin made by Courtnall still stands as a big achievement in my mind, haha.

-CM

*Crazy but true, I'm now a professional writer working at Telltale Games.
Sah-WEEEEET!
www.ericstirpe.com

Podmark

Quote from: Cardmaster on May 31, 2017, 02:53:10 AM
*Crazy but true, I'm now a professional writer working at Telltale Games.

Really? I love Telltale Games. Just finished Episode 5 of Walking Dead New Frontier.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Glitch Girl

Quote*Crazy but true, I'm now a professional writer working at Telltale Games.

That is amazingly awesome.  Congratulations!  That company has put out some really well made stuff.  Can I ask which ones you worked on?
-Glitch Girl

The Phantom Eyebrow

Great to hear from you Mikey!  Lovely sentiments too; you were always the heart, or perhaps the soul of FR.  Although there were/are a lot of great people here and so perhaps you are one of the hearts and/or souls of some sort of gestalt organism that is FR.  I don't know, I'm not good at putting together a meaningful metaphor... its great to hear from you though!   :thumbup:

And CM too!  Great stuff on the telltale job! 

Midnight

Mikey, I'm in DC in November... bro-date.... :midnight13

MikeB7

MikeB7

This afternoon I hugged a Middy.  A for realsies and truesies no fibbing in-person at my home 'hey-you're-taller-than-me' bro hug.  Like 15 years since Freedom Force andturns out you people are, in fact, real.  I am incredibly happy.  ❤️

Deaths Jester

Quote from: MikeB7 on November 13, 2017, 09:44:28 PM
This afternoon I hugged a Middy.  A for realsies and truesies no fibbing in-person at my home ?hey-you?re-taller-than-me? bro hug.  Like 15 years since Freedom Force andturns out you people are, in fact, real.  I am incredibly happy.  ??

IF you weren't so short you wouldn't have been that "hey you're taller than me" routine, Logan.  Time for that growth spurt to hit!! And how were you able to hug Middy with your nipple hoses?!? Last I remembered those hoses were pretty...stiff. Or did you go and get a nipple hose upgrade?

Also, are you sure we are all real?  I mean, I could in fact not be....you never know...

Unsungweezer

It's so crazy to see you guys still posting! I was in high school when this all started, and to be an adult and see activity makes my heart swell!

MikeB7

Quote from: Unsungweezer on February 04, 2018, 03:45:26 AM
It's so crazy to see you guys still posting! I was in high school when this all started, and to be an adult and see activity makes my heart swell!

In my head, I always named you Weezy.  It was a little spark of giddiness to see your handle active as well.   :thumbup: 

Deaths Jester

You thought the same thing, too Mikey?!? <mind blown>