News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

FXForce Forever meant

Started by MikeB7, May 10, 2017, 09:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bujin

Quote from: MikeB7 on May 11, 2018, 05:27:43 PM
FXForce has been - and always shall be - the greatest.

The Buj really brought it in that pic.   #Smokeshow
- Bujin

PreRaphaelite

Yours sincerely, Judi Dench.

MikeB7

Pre!!  I love that so much I'm gonna implant extra arms to hug you more!!  Beautiful!

MikeB7

I'm totally printing that out to hang on my desk.    :wub:

PreRaphaelite

Quote from: MikeB7 on August 04, 2018, 10:40:28 PM
Pre!!  I love that so much I'm gonna implant extra arms to hug you more!!  Beautiful!

Allllll the hugs! (Or as many as my lil goopy arms can give.)

Shame it's become so silent around these parts - I certainly miss you silly folk, the nonsense, the art wars and, of course, CoH times.  :wub:

Deaths Jester

Extra arms for hugs?!? You best not be looking at me for the source of extra arms cause I'm not sharing my extra arm sets! These are for emergencies, not hugs!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

PreRaphaelite

Quote from: Deaths Jester on August 05, 2018, 01:01:16 AM
Extra arms for hugs?!? You best not be looking at me for the source of extra arms cause I'm not sharing my extra arm sets! These are for emergencies, not hugs!

What if it's a hug emergency?

MikeB7

Quote from: PreRaphaelite on August 05, 2018, 01:21:45 AM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on August 05, 2018, 01:01:16 AM

What if it's a hug emergency?

I have encountered such emergencies.  They are not to be taken lightly.  Given freely, yes.  But not taken lightly. 

Deaths Jester

...only if booze is involved. Otherwise, go find your own extra arms...

PreRaphaelite

Quote from: Deaths Jester on August 05, 2018, 04:48:37 AM
...only if booze is involved. Otherwise, go find your own extra arms...

So uh... what *exactly* do these 'extra arms' of yours look like?

Deaths Jester

Umm....cadaver-like arms...

One of my undead buddies gave me a pile of them...just in case...

The Phantom Eyebrow

In case of what... an arms race!? 

Hah!  Still got it!   :cool:

[insert punchline here.  Something half-baked on the whole nuclear weapons thing... very much in tune with a zeitgeist that is not currently contemporaneous with what is now.

This frankly appalling intervention could possibly be salvaged with a well-judged punchline but, if so, its beyond my capacity to form it right now...]

Deaths Jester

The murderer was TPE in the FR forum with a horrid, arm race joke that failed...

Besides, I don't race arms...no major profit in that sport...

PreRaphaelite

Quote from: Deaths Jester on August 05, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

You mean... these arms?

Deaths Jester

Wut the?!? How the?!? Quit playing with my emergency arms! You don't know where they've been...and...and they're mine!!

...Besides, you're getting Mikey's AXE body spray all over the stumps. That stuff takes forever to get rid of!

MikeB7

Quote from: PreRaphaelite on August 06, 2018, 02:40:15 AM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on August 05, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

You mean... these arms?

LOLOLOL!!  I love this so much.  I think a couple fingers fell off mine while using them to scratch my back.  Ehh, he won't notice.  Smooth move, PreRaph!

My new favorite thread ever, that is unbelievably cool. 

I always dug your look, man.  :D

And hey DJ!  Look what I found!
XornDJ.jpg

Deaths Jester

THE FINGERS FELL OFF WHEN YOU WERE SCRATCHING YOUR BACK WITH THEM?!?!  NOOOOOO!!  I NEED THOSE FINGERS FOR..THINGS!!!

Also, that is such an old Xorn....I think that was done using Paint Shop Pro 10....way back when....

PreRaphaelite

Fingers? Who needs fingers?

Eee I remember that screenshot! I still have no idea how I became this goopy blob creature - I blame y'all.   :P

MikeB7

Do you mind if I post that on my Facebook page?  I truly love the imagery and story of the imagery and would like to share with friends.   :wub:  I'm Mike Billingsley if you're social media inclined.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: PreRaphaelite on August 06, 2018, 05:39:18 PM
Fingers? Who needs fingers?

Eee I remember that screenshot! I still have no idea how I became this goopy blob creature - I blame y'all.   :P

You need fingers..to do stuff...not all of us are blobby, blob blob things that just run around like Jell-O.

Social media inclined?!?! What is this disease you speak of? Sounds like some bad form of VD or something....

PreRaphaelite

Quote from: MikeB7 on August 06, 2018, 07:00:19 PM
Do you mind if I post that on my Facebook page?  I truly love the imagery and story of the imagery and would like to share with friends.   :wub:  I'm Mike Billingsley if you're social media inclined.

Hehe, of course I don't mind! Glad you're enjoying the doodles - I haven't done this style in a looong time, so it's been fun to dust it off. I'll be sure to seek you out when I'm back on the Facebook. :D

Quote from: Deaths Jester on August 06, 2018, 07:31:29 PM
You need fingers..to do stuff...not all of us are blobby, blob blob things that just run around like Jell-O.

That's Mr Blobby Blob Blob Thing to you.  :cool:

Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on August 06, 2018, 12:52:32 AM
In case of what... an arms race!? 

An arms race you say?? Challenge accepted!

Whatchu got, chumps?  ;)

Deaths Jester

Do blobs of jello with eyes need Mr and Mrs dignifierr?!? I could've sworn my D&D monster book said you jello molds were like protozoa and split....

Are you saying the authentity of a D&D Monster Manual is wrong?!? I cannae believe that, Floaty Blobby Blob Jello Mold! For shame!

And I don't do arms races and neither..<strains to take his extra arms back>...gimmie...<topples over with half a hand of an extra arm>...rrr...

PreRaphaelite

Quote from: Deaths Jester on August 07, 2018, 03:33:33 AM
Do blobs of jello with eyes need Mr and Mrs dignifierr?!? I could've sworn my D&D monster book said you jello molds were like protozoa and split....

Are you saying the authentity of a D&D Monster Manual is wrong?!? I cannae believe that, Floaty Blobby Blob Jello Mold! For shame!

And I don't do arms races and neither..<strains to take his extra arms back>...gimmie...<topples over with half a hand of an extra arm>...rrr...

Pffttt, Mr/Ms/Miss/Mrs are all fine by me, as long as I get the honour I deserve!

And no cheating, if you want to win at an arm race, you'll have to get your own arm-steed.  &lt;_&lt;

Deaths Jester

Why you no good extra arm stealing....pile of red snot. Boys, <a couple of undead jalapenoes appear out of nowhere> get the rope and tree. We got us an extra arm thief to deal with...

MikeB7

Quote from: Deaths Jester on August 07, 2018, 02:22:10 PM
Why you no good extra arm stealing....pile of red snot. Boys, <a couple of undead jalapenoes appear out of nowhere> get the rope and tree. We got us an extra arm thief to deal with...

*stabs mutated oversized zombie arms with nanobyte antigravity serum and fiddles with wrist controls* 

Fly, you pegasaurus zom-bicep-tizoid beauty!  Let us take respite in the hither-thither plane!  Upsie!!

Deaths Jester

>_<

<shouts to his undead jalapenoes>..and bring my gun, too!

Deaths Jester

<a handful of undead jalapeneos push in on rollers. A rope swing dangles from one of the tree's branchs.> Once my boys get my gun, I'm going to make sure you arm thieves swing for your crime!

MikeB7

Twenty years ago this was a serious work desk I used for important work activities. :P

Deaths Jester

Wait...you did serious work once, Mikey?!?!  I don't believe it...and wasn't I supposed to be making you swing from my rope swing for something....ummm....hey, where the 'ell are my extra cadaver arms?!?!

PreRaphaelite

Aww! That's the best not-at-all-serious serious work desk ever! I'll try not to haunt you from your cupboard door, but can make no promises.

And DJ? Sorry, can't really hear you from all the way up here!

Back to FXForce! There's work to be done! (That may or may not involve experimenting on arms.)