News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

FXForce Forever meant

Started by MikeB7, May 10, 2017, 09:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaths Jester

<notices he's alone again...even his undead jalapeneos left> Hey...where'd everyone go?
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

MikeB7

Well hey man, this didn't have to get all confrontational and hoodie-doodie.  Nobody else is jumping in.  I mean, if you wanna break off and rumble we can get down.  But this all started because of hugs.  If it's cool to freely hug it out, we can all head back to the Lab and play with the chemicals or have dinner or whatever.  *tenses up for action mode either way*

PreRaphaelite

We're rumbling? There's rumbling? Should I turn around? I mean, we're flying right now after all. Or can Deathy McJester fly?

Also, you should probably know, I'm useless in a fight. Unless you need a cheerleader. I can do that.
Yours sincerely, Judi Dench.

Deaths Jester

<hears voices from the sky> Oh no! Now I'm hearing sky voices in my lonliness and all because I wanted them to swing on the rope swing?!? I must be going sane!! AHHHH!!!

PreRaphaelite

*Flies above DJ and drops "tense" Mike.*

MikeB7

Quote from: PreRaphaelite on August 12, 2018, 11:04:52 PM
*Flies above DJ and drops "tense" Mike.*

"GYAAAAAHHHH!!!", I scream in total surprise.  Flailing wildly while spinning down thru the air, I start shooting energy wristbolts in every direction.  In between shots, I'm randomly poking myself because I forgot where the pressure point was to activate my red bouncy ball falling impact redirectional outer shell implant is.  I have to come up with -oof- a shorter name for that.  Wait!  Im still falling!  Pay attention better!  *kicks tender area, still searching*  Ow.

Deaths Jester

<runs around clasping his head at the constant sky screaming> My diabloist warned me of these crazy sky voices...or did he...oh, make all the sanity stop!

PreRaphaelite

*Flaps about obliviously in the air with his mutant extra arm wings*

Tralalalalalala!

MikeB7

*PTING! goes the force shield as it englobens into a bouncy, red hue and carooms off DJ, pinballing B7 through DJ's minions* 

"Hi-get-ah-Hi-get-ah-Hi-get-ah!"

Deaths Jester

<gets faceplanted by Mike and his red ballon>  OUCH!!  What the bloody 'ell?!?!

<stays planted in the ground but looks up to see Mike careening around in empty air>  "I wonder what he's running into that causes him to bounce like such," he thinks to himself. "My henchmen left some time back so it can't be them..."

PreRaphaelite

*Swoops down on his fabulous extra-arm wings and licks DJ's face with great vigour before flying up again, giving Mikey Ball a little bounce on the way*

Deaths Jester

<flails his arms widely at the licking PreRaph> ACK! UGH! STOP IT YOU ONE-EYED BLOB! YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN!

PreRaphaelite

Quote from: Deaths Jester on August 13, 2018, 11:27:11 PM
<flails his arms widely at the licking PreRaph> ACK! UGH! STOP IT YOU ONE-EYED BLOB! YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN!

Yes I do! You've been on my tongue.  :P

Deaths Jester

Before that, you inane blob of bloody snot!

PreRaphaelite

Quote from: Deaths Jester on August 14, 2018, 12:15:55 AM

It's not bloody snot, it's feelings. Feelings snot.

MikeB7

Quote from: PreRaphaelite on August 14, 2018, 10:17:24 AM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on August 14, 2018, 12:15:55 AM

It's not bloody snot, it's feelings. Feelings snot.

Feelings snot, nothing more than feelings snot
Trying to forget my feelings snot of love

*ahem*

FEEEEEEEELINGGGGGGGS! snot
WHOAH OH OH
FEEEEEEEELINGGGGGGGS! snot
WHOAH OH OH
FEEEEEEEELINGGGGGGGS! snot...

Feelings Snot of Looooove~~~

Deaths Jester

PreRaphaelite

Yay, singing! *Dances in the sky*

*Drools a waterfall of feelings above DJ*

Deaths Jester

<breaks out his umbrella of anti-blob drooling crap and pops it open>There, that's a start.  Now to do something about that horrid singing that makes Shatner's signing almost bearable...

MikeB7

Oh, can't stop now!  You feeeel that beat, can't you?  *activates old hypnotic hologram lightshow*  It's coming for you!

(btw, pic created using the same quick&dirty Paint Shop Pro v6 used for the original character tool screenshots :blink: )

PreRaphaelite

Quote from: MikeB7 on August 14, 2018, 10:56:04 PM
Oh, can't stop now!  You feeeel that beat, can't you?  *activates old hypnotic hologram lightshow*  It's coming for you!

(btw, pic created using the same quick&dirty Paint Shop Pro v6 used for the original character tool screenshots :blink: )

[Bahahaha! This is amazing.]

*Lands behind Mikey and immediately begins to join in as a backup dancer*

"The beat... Ooooh, feel the beat!"

Deaths Jester

AHHH! STOP THAT HORRID SOUND! YOU'RE MAKING SOMEONE ELSE'S BRAINS LEAK OUT MY EARS!

<says in that winamp voice from ages ago> Mike's singing: It makes baby cries enjoyable...

MikeB7

*calm late night radio voice*
"Ok, we've got a request to slow it down a bit, here...  Let's smooth it out with some acoustic soundscapes for your soul..."

*begins soothing whistle intro*

PreRaphaelite

[Baha, it's getting better and better.]

"Hope you're enjoying our tunes, cool cats. If you want more hip tunes from FXF Records, be sure to pick up our latest album."

Deaths Jester

Ugh...now he thinks he's Barry White but he sounds more like Mickey Mouse! So unsexy!

[..and the pics are just getting creepy...:P ]

PreRaphaelite

Quote from: Deaths Jester on August 16, 2018, 03:13:40 AM
Ugh...now he thinks he's Barry White but he sounds more like Mickey Mouse! So unsexy!

Creepy in a good way, right?

Deaths Jester

Umm...no, "Prer". And where did you find that mop of a wig...or grow boobs?!? Wait, did you steal Mikey's nipple hoses to try to pawn yourself off as a woman?!?! For shame!!

MikeB7

Quote from: Deaths Jester on August 18, 2018, 03:45:05 PM
Umm...no, "Prer". And where did you find that mop of a wig...or grow boobs?!? Wait, did you steal Mikey's nipple hoses to try to pawn yourself off as a woman?!?! For shame!!

MikeB7

Quote from: Deaths Jester on August 16, 2018, 03:13:40 AM

Still too much for you?  I'm not too sure how much more we can anesthetize the funk.  Here, maybe this will soothe your creeptitude...

*waddles forward, arms wide*

Deaths Jester

<pulls out a pike> Back! Back you weird fat tele thingies! You and your living vacuum that...you do "things" with! You're worse than those happy sappy ponies!