Community Forums > Film, Television, Video and Music Discussion

An Anime Thread

(1/9) > >>

HarryTrotter:
Might as well try and see if this works out.
I recently got around to starting Monster,at current speed I might even finish it by the next decade.So,what are you guys watching these days?

kkhohoho:

--- Quote from: Spade on May 26, 2017, 01:11:00 PM ---Might as well try and see if this works out.
I recently got around to starting Monster,at current speed I might even finish it by the next decade.So,what are you guys watching these days?

--- End quote ---

Nothing right now. The last anime I watched was Escaflowne, which is quite possibly both one of the best fantasy and giant robot shows I've ever seen. Other than that, I've dabbled in Baccano and thought about watching some other stuff, but I haven't really seen anything else since.

HarryTrotter:
Well,we have to kill time while we wait for Part 5 of JoJos Bizarre Adventure. :)

kkhohoho:

--- Quote from: Spade on May 27, 2017, 08:44:53 AM ---Well,we have to kill time while we wait for Part 5 of JoJos Bizarre Adventure. :)

--- End quote ---

Honestly, I've never seen Jojo, if only because I've already read the manga. 9 times out of time, anime adaptions of shonen manga are just the manga with some filler thrown in. So why should I watch it if it's just the original manga with with pretty colors and animation? Maybe I'll watch it one of these days if I want to read Jojo again and figure I might as well just watch the anime instead reading the whole manga again, but that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

HarryTrotter:
Some fillers?I think your selling them short there. :rolleyes:
Granted,by that logic,why watch any adaptation of anything?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version