News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 11

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, June 07, 2017, 11:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Deaths Jester on June 29, 2017, 04:30:25 AM
On my turn: shoot Carbon with pistol, draw, end.

You do not wish to play a card?
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Absolute Zero draws
Spoiler

Thermal Shockwave: Ongoing, Limited--Power: Absolute Zero deals up to 3 Targets 1 Cold Damage each. Absolute Zero deals himself X Fire Damage, where X = the total amount of Cold Damage dealt by Absolute Zero this turn.

It is now Biomancer's turn.

Start: Carbon Adept destroys Inventive Preparation.

Play: Twist of Flesh: One-Shot--Biomancer deals each Hero target 2 psychic damage.Biomancer and each Fleshchild regains 2 HP.

(Sigh)

End: Biomancer Heals Carbon back to full.

Mr. Fascimile deals Argent 1 damage.

It is now Expat's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Whenever Proletariat would be dealt non-psychic damage, redirect that damage to the clone card with the lowest HP.(Proletariat)
Reduce the first damage dealt to Biomancer each turn by 2.At the end of Biomancer's turn, Biomancer and each Fleshchild regains 2 HP.(Biomancer)
At the start of Biomancer's turn, destroy 2 Hero cards(Biomancer--The Carbon Adept)
If Mr. Fascimile is dealt exactly 1 damage, redirect it to the Hero target with the highest HP.(Biomancer--Mr. Fascimile)
At the end of Ermine's turn, reveal the top card of Ermine's villain deck. If it is a one-shot, put it into play. If not, discard it and Ermine deals the Hero target with the second-lowest HP 2 melee damage.(Ermine)
At the End of Ermine's turn discard the top card of ever deck.(Ermine--Constant Prattle)
At the end of Miss Information's turn, move the top card of each Hero deck to the Bottom of that deck.(Miss Information)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Whenever Absolute Zero is deal Fire damage, he may deal a target that much Cold damage.(Isothermic Transducer)

Environment Ongoing Effects

Side: The Every Man
HP: 14/20

Spoiler

The Every Man
Whenever this card would be dealt non-psychic damage, redirect that damage to the clone card with the lowest HP. At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.

Incapacitated
At the start of Proletariat's turn, shuffle the hero trash with the most cards into its associated deck.

Deck: 14
Trash: 2

In Play: 4
-Proletariate--Clone, HP: 2/6
-Proletariate--Clone, HP: 6/6

Spoiler

Proletariate: Clone, 6 HP--At the start of Proletariat's turn, the Proletariat character card deals itself 1 psychic damage. At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.

HP: 17/29

Available Powers:
Thermodynamics: Absolute Zero deals himself 1 Fire Damage or 1 Cold Damage.

Deck: 32
Hand: 6
Spoiler

Thermal Shockwave: Ongoing, Limited--Power: Absolute Zero deals up to 3 Targets 1 Cold Damage each. Absolute Zero deals himself X Fire Damage, where X = the total amount of Cold Damage dealt by Absolute Zero this turn.
Cryo Chamber: Equipment, Limited--Cold Damage dealt to Absolute Zero is increased by 1. Fire Damage dealt to Absolute Zero is reduced by 1. Power: Absolute Zero deals himself 5 Fire Damage. Destroy this card.
Modular Realignment: One-Shot--Select 1 Equipment card from your trash and put it either into your hand or into play. Absolute Zero deals himself 1 Fire Damage and 1 Cold Damage.
Coolant Blast: Ongoing--Power: Absolute Zero deals 1 non-Hero Target X Cold Damage, where X = the amount of Fire Damage that has been dealt to Absolute Zero since the end of your last turn.
Focused Apertures: Equipment, Limited--Increase Cold Damage dealt by Absolute Zero by 1.
Onboard Module Installation: One-Shot--You may draw a card.Search your deck for a Module card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck. You may play a card.

Trash: 1
In Play: 1
-Isothermic Transducer--Equipment, Limited, Module

Spoiler

Isothermic Transducer: Equipment, Limited, Module--When Absolute Zero is dealt Fire Damage, Absolute Zero deals 1 Target that much Cold Damage.

Side: Flesh Moulder
HP: 18/18

Spoiler

Flesh Moulder
Reduce the first damage dealt to Biomancer each turn by 2.At the end of Biomancer's turn, Biomancer and each Fleshchild regains 2 HP.

Incapacitated
Increase damage dealt to Hero targets by Hero targets by 1.

Deck: 16

In Play: 2
-The Carbon Adept--Fleshchild, HP: 5/5
-Mr. Facisimile--Fleshchild, HP: 5/5
-Homunculus--Fleshchild, HP: 7/7

Spoiler

The Carbon Adept: Fleshchild, HP:5--At the start of Biomancer's turn, destroy 2 Hero Ongong cards.
Mr. Facisimile: Fleshchild, HP:5--If this card would be dealt exactly 1 damage, redirect that damage to the Hero target with the highest HP.At the end of Biomancer's turn, this card deals the Hero character card with the lowest HP 1 melee damage.
Homunculus:Fleshchild, HP:7--Reduce damage dealt to this card by 1. At the end of Biomancer's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.

HP: 15/30
Available Powers:
Aim: Increase Damage dealt by Expatriette by 1 until the end of your next turn.
"Pride": Expatriette deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. If "Prejudice" is in play, you may use its Power now.

Deck: 33
Hand: 4
Spoiler

RPG Launcher: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card.If you do, Expatriette deals up to 2 Targets 2 Fire Damage each.
RPG Launcher: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card.If you do, Expatriette deals up to 2 Targets 2 Fire Damage each.
Submachine Gun: Equipment, Limited, Gun--Power: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
Unload: One-Shot--This turn, you may use as many Powers as you have Guns in play.
-"Pride"--Equipment, Gun

Spoiler

"Pride": Equipment, Gun--Power: Expatriette deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. If "Prejudice" is in play, you may use its Power now. Up to 2 Ammo cards may be in play next to this card at a time.

Side: Con Artist Extraordinaire
HP: 25/25

Spoiler

Con Artist Extraordinaire
At the end of Ermine's turn, reveal the top card of Ermine's villain deck. If it is a one-shot, put it into play. If not, discard it and Ermine deals the Hero target with the second-lowest HP 2 melee damage.

Incapacitated
At the start of Ermine's turn, discard the top 2 cards of each Hero deck.

Trash: 3

-Constant Prattle--Ongoing

Spoiler

Constant Prattle: Ongoing--At the end of Ermine's turn, discard the top card of each deck.

HP: 17/26

Available Powers
Stealth: Reduce the next Damage that would be dealt to The Wraith by 2.

Hand: 3
Spoiler

Grappling Hook: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.
Infrared Eyepiece: Equipment, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Inventory Barrage: One-Shot--Destroy all of your Equipment cards. The Wraith deals 1 Target X Projectile Damage, where X = 2 times the number of cards destroyed this way.
-Mega Computer--Equipment

Spoiler

Mega Computer:Equipment--Reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 1.

Side: Reality Rewriter
HP: 23/23

Spoiler

Reality Rewriter
At the end of Miss Information's turn, move the top card of each Hero deck to the Bottom of that deck.

Incapacitated
At the end of Miss Information's turn, each player discards 1 card and draws 1 card.

Trash: 4

In Play: 0

Spoiler

Unshackled Destiny: Ongoing--If damage would reduce a target to zero or fewer HP, prevent that damage, then destroy this card.

HP: 14/24

Available Powers
Conduct: Put the bottom card of your deck into play. You may activate an Accompany text.

Deck: 30
Hand: 5
Spoiler

Counterpoint Bulwark: Ongoing, Rhythm--Perform: Select up to 2 Targets. Until the start of your next turn, reduce Damage dealt to those Targets by 1. Accompany: One Player may draw 1 card now.
Sarabande of Destruction: Ongoing, Melody--Perform: Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card.
Inspiring Supertonic: Ongoing, Harmony--Perform: One Player may use a Power now. Accompany: The Argent Adept regains 2 HP.
Silver Shadow: One-Shot--Activate an Accompany text. You may either draw a card or play a card now.
Vernal Sonata: One-Shot--Each Hero Target regains 1 HP. Each Player may take 1 card other than Vernal Sonata from their trash and put it on top of their deck.
-Musaragni's Harp--Equipment, Instrument

Spoiler

Musaragni's Harp: Equipment, Instrument--Power: Activate the Perform text of a Harmony card and the Accompany text of a Harmony card.

-Shinobi Assassin--Dragon's Student, HP: 3/3

Spoiler

Shinobi Assassin: Dragon's Student, HP: 3--When this card enters play, it deals the non-Environment target with the lowest HP 3 melee damage. When this card would be destroyed, move it to the top of a Hero deck instead. When this card would be drawn, discarded, revealed, or played, put it into play in the Environment play area.

Deaths Jester

Addendum to previous post of mine: play RPG (should only be one of those in my hand) on Constant Prattle, damage goes to Carbon and Clone. Shot Carbon, draw a card, and end turn.

There, one clone down and Carbon back to one hp. Now, let's dump him before Bio gets another heal going...

Also, Miss Info's Ongoing Unshacked was destroyed by AZ's actions, card should be trashed.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

May I suggest that you instead destroy the Assassin instead of Constant Prattle?  The Assassin will go on top of AZ's deck, Prattle will discard it, it will come into play and destroy Carbon for us.

In fact you could actually hit a second clone as long as there Ermine doesn't do something to mess that up.  Which I don't think she can.

Deaths Jester

All right, I'll do that then and hit another clone with the splash damage. 

catwhowalksbyhimself

Expat draws

Spoiler

Shock Rounds: Equipment, Ammo--Play this card next to a Gun card.When that card's Power is used to Damage a Target, Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Lightning Damage.After that Power is used, destroy this card.

It is now Ermine's turn.

Start: Nothing

Play: Subtle Diversion: Ongoing--The first time Ermine would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the Hero target with the highest HP.

End: Reveal Heavy Hitter: One-Shot--Move 1 Hero Ongoing or Equipment card from play to the top of the associated Hero's deck.Ermine deals the Hero target with the second lowest HP 3 melee damage.  It goes into play.

So, that's no so good.  I think AZ needs to keep his card, so that's either Expat or Argent.  Plus that Shinobi would not come out then.  I can live without my instrument, but it will half my healing for the turn and for a while afterward.  Expat would lose that gun, as Prattle would discard it.  I think losing the harp may be the best option, but I will wait for feedback.

Deaths Jester

Yeah, harp is probably best. I need to keep Pride, otherwise I'm stuck doing plink damage with an SMG.

Reepicheep

Agreed. I'm not going to be able to afford to spend longer putting AZ's clothes on.

Glitch Girl

Doesn't my computer fall under that header?  I think we can afford to lose it most.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Glitch Girl on June 30, 2017, 01:24:24 PM
Doesn't my computer fall under that header?  I think we can afford to lose it most.

That would work perfectly actually!

Reepicheep

catwhowalksbyhimself

Leave it to me to miss the obvious choice.  We are unanimous then.

That makes Wraith the second lowest, so she takes 4 damage(nemesis bonus)

Everyone then discard a card, and a wild ninja appears!  He destroy the Carbon Adept.  Expat lost a shot.  Darn.

It is now Wraith's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Whenever Proletariat would be dealt non-psychic damage, redirect that damage to the clone card with the lowest HP.(Proletariat)
Reduce the first damage dealt to Biomancer each turn by 2.At the end of Biomancer's turn, Biomancer and each Fleshchild regains 2 HP.(Biomancer)
At the start of Biomancer's turn, destroy 2 Hero cards(Biomancer--The Carbon Adept)
If Mr. Fascimile is dealt exactly 1 damage, redirect it to the Hero target with the highest HP.(Biomancer--Mr. Fascimile)
At the end of Ermine's turn, reveal the top card of Ermine's villain deck. If it is a one-shot, put it into play. If not, discard it and Ermine deals the Hero target with the second-lowest HP 2 melee damage.(Ermine)
At the End of Ermine's turn discard the top card of ever deck.(Ermine--Constant Prattle)
The First time Ermine is dealt damage each turn, redirect it to the Hero target with the highest HP.(Ermine--Subtile Diversion)
At the end of Miss Information's turn, move the top card of each Hero deck to the Bottom of that deck.(Miss Information)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Whenever Absolute Zero is deal Fire damage, he may deal a target that much Cold damage.(Isothermic Transducer)

Environment Ongoing Effects

Side: The Every Man
HP: 14/20

Spoiler

The Every Man
Whenever this card would be dealt non-psychic damage, redirect that damage to the clone card with the lowest HP. At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.

Incapacitated
At the start of Proletariat's turn, shuffle the hero trash with the most cards into its associated deck.

In Play: 3
-Proletariate--Clone, HP: 4/6

Spoiler

Proletariate: Clone, 6 HP--At the start of Proletariat's turn, the Proletariat character card deals itself 1 psychic damage. At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.

HP: 17/29

Available Powers:
Thermodynamics: Absolute Zero deals himself 1 Fire Damage or 1 Cold Damage.

Deck: 32
Hand: 6
Spoiler

Cryo Chamber: Equipment, Limited--Cold Damage dealt to Absolute Zero is increased by 1. Fire Damage dealt to Absolute Zero is reduced by 1. Power: Absolute Zero deals himself 5 Fire Damage. Destroy this card.
Modular Realignment: One-Shot--Select 1 Equipment card from your trash and put it either into your hand or into play. Absolute Zero deals himself 1 Fire Damage and 1 Cold Damage.
Coolant Blast: Ongoing--Power: Absolute Zero deals 1 non-Hero Target X Cold Damage, where X = the amount of Fire Damage that has been dealt to Absolute Zero since the end of your last turn.
Focused Apertures: Equipment, Limited--Increase Cold Damage dealt by Absolute Zero by 1.
Onboard Module Installation: One-Shot--You may draw a card.Search your deck for a Module card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck. You may play a card.

-Isothermic Transducer--Equipment, Limited, Module

Spoiler

Isothermic Transducer: Equipment, Limited, Module--When Absolute Zero is dealt Fire Damage, Absolute Zero deals 1 Target that much Cold Damage.

Side: Flesh Moulder
HP: 18/18

Spoiler

Flesh Moulder
Reduce the first damage dealt to Biomancer each turn by 2.At the end of Biomancer's turn, Biomancer and each Fleshchild regains 2 HP.

Incapacitated
Increase damage dealt to Hero targets by Hero targets by 1.

-The Carbon Adept--Fleshchild, HP: 1/5
-Mr. Facisimile--Fleshchild, HP: 5/5
-Homunculus--Fleshchild, HP: 7/7

Spoiler

The Carbon Adept: Fleshchild, HP:5--At the start of Biomancer's turn, destroy 2 Hero Ongong cards.
Mr. Facisimile: Fleshchild, HP:5--If this card would be dealt exactly 1 damage, redirect that damage to the Hero target with the highest HP.At the end of Biomancer's turn, this card deals the Hero character card with the lowest HP 1 melee damage.
Homunculus:Fleshchild, HP:7--Reduce damage dealt to this card by 1. At the end of Biomancer's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.

HP: 15/30
Available Powers:
Aim: Increase Damage dealt by Expatriette by 1 until the end of your next turn.
"Pride": Expatriette deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. If "Prejudice" is in play, you may use its Power now.

Deck: 31
Spoiler

Shock Rounds: Equipment, Ammo--Play this card next to a Gun card.When that card's Power is used to Damage a Target, Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Lightning Damage.After that Power is used, destroy this card.
Submachine Gun: Equipment, Limited, Gun--Power: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
Unload: One-Shot--This turn, you may use as many Powers as you have Guns in play.
Trash: 5
-"Pride"--Equipment, Gun

Spoiler

"Pride": Equipment, Gun--Power: Expatriette deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. If "Prejudice" is in play, you may use its Power now. Up to 2 Ammo cards may be in play next to this card at a time.

Side: Con Artist Extraordinaire
HP: 25/25

Spoiler

Con Artist Extraordinaire
At the end of Ermine's turn, reveal the top card of Ermine's villain deck. If it is a one-shot, put it into play. If not, discard it and Ermine deals the Hero target with the second-lowest HP 2 melee damage.

Incapacitated
At the start of Ermine's turn, discard the top 2 cards of each Hero deck.

Deck: 15

-Constant Prattle--Ongoing
-Subtle Diversion--Ongoing

Spoiler

Constant Prattle: Ongoing--At the end of Ermine's turn, discard the top card of each deck.
Subtle Diversion: Ongoing--The first time Ermine would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the Hero target with the highest HP.

HP: 13/26

Available Powers
Stealth: Reduce the next Damage that would be dealt to The Wraith by 2.

Spoiler

Grappling Hook: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.
Infrared Eyepiece: Equipment, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Inventory Barrage: One-Shot--Destroy all of your Equipment cards. The Wraith deals 1 Target X Projectile Damage, where X = 2 times the number of cards destroyed this way.

Spoiler

Side: Reality Rewriter
HP: 23/23

Spoiler

Reality Rewriter
At the end of Miss Information's turn, move the top card of each Hero deck to the Bottom of that deck.

Incapacitated
At the end of Miss Information's turn, each player discards 1 card and draws 1 card.

Spoiler

HP: 14/24

Available Powers
Conduct: Put the bottom card of your deck into play. You may activate an Accompany text.

Deck: 29
Hand: 5
Spoiler

Counterpoint Bulwark: Ongoing, Rhythm--Perform: Select up to 2 Targets. Until the start of your next turn, reduce Damage dealt to those Targets by 1. Accompany: One Player may draw 1 card now.
Sarabande of Destruction: Ongoing, Melody--Perform: Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card.
Inspiring Supertonic: Ongoing, Harmony--Perform: One Player may use a Power now. Accompany: The Argent Adept regains 2 HP.
Silver Shadow: One-Shot--Activate an Accompany text. You may either draw a card or play a card now.
Vernal Sonata: One-Shot--Each Hero Target regains 1 HP. Each Player may take 1 card other than Vernal Sonata from their trash and put it on top of their deck.
Trash: 5
-Musaragni's Harp--Equipment, Instrument

Spoiler

Musaragni's Harp: Equipment, Instrument--Power: Activate the Perform text of a Harmony card and the Accompany text of a Harmony card.

-Shinobi Assassin--Dragon's Student, HP: 3/3

Spoiler

Shinobi Assassin: Dragon's Student, HP: 3--When this card enters play, it deals the non-Environment target with the lowest HP 3 melee damage. When this card would be destroyed, move it to the top of a Hero deck instead. When this card would be drawn, discarded, revealed, or played, put it into play in the Environment play area.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Good news is that AZ can get setup with one more card play, since Module Installation let him play a second card.  We get him doing things, we'll be doing better.  A tip for AZ, when you damage, don't forget you can damage yourself, including the reaction damage from Isothermic.  This lets you heal yourself quite often and prevent damage when you need to.

Glitch Girl

Dang, already down to half hitpoints. 

Gonna put Infrared Eyepiece out there just to have it ready, but I'm going to activate Stealth as my power because owwie.

-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Deaths Jester

You need to trash Carbon from the list, Cat. He just got axed...in the same post.

catwhowalksbyhimself

It occurred to me that we picked a team entirely of set-up heavy heroes.  It also occurred to me that this is not the brightest idea we have ever had.

Anyhow, Wraith draws.

Spoiler

Impromptu Invention: One-Shot--Draw a card. Search your deck for an Equipment card and either put it into play or your hand. Shuffle your deck. You may play a card.

It is now Miss Information's turn.

Start: Nada

Play: Green Grosser: Nemesis(Guise), HP:6--At the end of Miss Information's turn, this card deals the Hero character card with the most Ongoing cards in play 1 energy damage and 1 fire damage. Then, if Guise is in play, this card deals 1 fire damage to each Hero target.

End: All heroes move the top card of their deck to the bottom.

Since no one has Ongoings, any Hero takes 1 Energy damage and 1 Fire damage.  I suggest AZ, since he can then hit something with his cold damage.

Deaths Jester

I don't know about all of our heroes being heavy set-up characters. I mean, as long as you can get a gun that hits for 2hp in the first two turns, Expat can start to widdle away at folks pretty early.

As for damage, I vote for AZ.

Reepicheep

I'll take the damage and hit a clone.

catwhowalksbyhimself

The makes it Argent Adept's turn.

Start: None

Play: Inspiring Supertonic: Ongoing, Harmony--Perform: One Player may use a Power now. Accompany: The Argent Adept regains 2 HP.

Power: Musaragni's Harp.  I will activate Supertonic's Perform and grant myself a second power.  I will then conduct, playing the bottom card of my deck, which is

Inventive Preparation: Ongoing, Rhythm--Perform: Each Player may look at the top card of their Hero deck, then replace it or discard it. Accompany: One Player, other than you, may play 1 card now.

I was going to heal myself twice, but I'm instead going to active Inventive's Accompany as the second part of Conduct to give AZ a card play so he can finish setting up and start doing things.

AZ, you may play a card.

Reepicheep

Thankyou. Unless I've missed something obvious, I'll play Onboard Module Installetion and see what it comes up with.

catwhowalksbyhimself

AZ draws Thermal Shockwave: Ongoing, Limited--Power: Absolute Zero deals up to 3 Targets 1 Cold Damage each. Absolute Zero deals himself X Fire Damage, where X = the total amount of Cold Damage dealt by Absolute Zero this turn.

You may pull a module from your deck and put it into play or your hand.  Your available modules are as follows.

Spoiler

Null-Point Calibration Unit: Equipment, Limited, Module--When Absolute Zero would take Cold Damage, he regains that many HP instead.

Reepicheep

Null Point Calibration Unit is going into play, as is focused apertures. AZ is ready to dominate the game.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Then I'll use the second part of my harp's power to activate the Harmony of Supertonic and heal myself.  I then draw a card.

It is now the Temple's turn.

Start: None

Play: Mysterious Ceremonies--At the start of the Environment turn, reveal the top card of the Environment deck. If it is a target, discard it. Otherwise, put it into play. At the end of the Environment turn, 1 player may either draw 3 cards or play 1 card. If no cards are drawn or played this way, destroy this card.

End: We choose whether to destroy it, draw cards, or play a card.

I say we should let Wraith get the card play so she can use Improptu to get set up.  The would let all of us be in a condition to be useful.

Deaths Jester

Go with what you guys feel best.

Glitch Girl

If I can play, I'm going to get my Utility Belt and activate it.
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

Sounds like most of us are down for that plan, so okay.

You draw another copy of Impromptu Invention.  You may now play another card.

Reepicheep

Hypothetical question about AZ: If I play Cryo chamber, reducing fire damage to AZ by 1, then hit myself for 1 fire damage, will that trigger Isothermic Induction? Ie, does dealing 0 fire damage still count as dealing fire damage?

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Reepicheep on July 02, 2017, 11:12:09 AM
Hypothetical question about AZ: If I play Cryo chamber, reducing fire damage to AZ by 1, then hit myself for 1 fire damage, will that trigger Isothermic Induction? Ie, does dealing 0 fire damage still count as dealing fire damage?

No, it would not trigger.  No damage would be dealt, so nothing further would happen.

Reepicheep

Cool, that's what I thought. Good to know.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Everyone should no that, provided I don't lose any cards, I will not be able to grant 1 or 2 extra card plays on my turn, so keep that in mind when making your plans.  I can also give other people extra powers, although for now I'm using them on myself to chain even more abilities.