News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 11

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, June 07, 2017, 11:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwhowalksbyhimself

I then heal myself for 2 and then give Expat an extra card play.

Expat may now play a card.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Deaths Jester

Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

It is now the Environment's turn.  Hang on to your hats folks, this is going to be a doozy.

Start: Mysterious Ceremonies plays Master of the Temple--At the end of the Environment turn, search the Environment deck and trash for The True Form. Put it into play. Shuffle the Environment trash into its deck. The True Form deals each non-Environment target 1 toxic damage and 1 radiant damage. Then, destroy this card.

Master of the Temple puts into play The True Form: Nemesis(Mr. Fixer), Master Dragon, HP:13--At the end of the Environment turn, this card deal the non-Environment target with the second highest HP 3 radiant damage and 3 toxic damage. Whenever a target is destroyed by damage dealt by this card, play the top card of the Environment deck.

Play: Rites of Revival: At the end of the Environment turn, each player may discard any number of cards. If (H) plus 2 cards are discarded this way, flip an incapacitated Hero character card, restore it to 8 HP, and that Hero's player shuffles their cards into their deck and draws 2 cards. Heroes returned from Incapacitation this way cannot damage Environment targets this game.

End: Mysterious Ceremonies.  Do we want to use it, or destroy it.  Expat's about to go down, so using it's the only way we can Unload.  On the other hand, we risk more Environment shennaniguns.  What do you all think?

catwhowalksbyhimself

Some quick calculations, but if we do it right, we can take out Ermine and knock Miss Information down to 2 HP by combining Unload with the True form's attacks.  AZ can then finish Miss Information and it will be three of us again Biomancer, which I think is our best bet.

Deaths Jester

It's ya'lls call. If you do decide to go for it, then I'll be following exactly what Cat has in mind with the Unload set up. (that way I don't have to write that all out if you guys go that route)

Reepicheep

Would we be able to bring back Expat if he goes down now? My whole hand is discardable. Though it may be outdated. That way we could destroy mysterious ceremonies now, take out Ermine and Miss Information on Zombie Expat's turn (unless I'm missing something) and end up 4v1 on Biomancer.

catwhowalksbyhimself

When a hero goes down, the lose their hand and all cards in play, so even if we bring back Expat, she has to start over again.  That's still fine, she can act as a meatshield if nothing else, but Unload still much be played before she goes down or not at all.

Reepicheep

gotcha. Then my vote is to keep the ceremony and cross fingers that whatever comes of the extra environment play is not too destructive. Resurrecting Expat is still on the cards for me, provided we're happy to discard enough.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I forgot that Biomancer has already used his damage absorption for the turn.

So, new plan.  If Expat hits Biomancer with the damage from all guns but one, then hits MI with the other(or Ermine.  Either would do)  The dragon will then take out Biomancer, who's been doing the bulk of the damage against us.  MI goes down easily after that, which leaves Ermine, who barely does damage at all.

Think that might be a bit better.

Either way, I think you can play your card now, DJ.  You make the final call.

Deaths Jester

I'll go with taking Biomancer down and then damaging Miss Info, Cat. That way you guys have enough time to deal with everyone else.

As for resurrect, you should hold it for Wraith because she can ease the damage to herself while refilling her hand.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Master of the Temple deals everything 1 and 1 damage, then destroys itself.  This destroys the Homucli, but it also incaps Expat.  The dragon then incaps biomancer.

Now we decide on resurrecting or not.  We only have 7 cards between all of us and need 6, so I think we'd better hand on to what we have, but I'll go with the majority here.

EDIT:  Huh.  Biomancer's incap increases hero damage to hero target.  That will greatly boost AZ's healing.  Not bad!

Deaths Jester

Save the ressurect for another time or someone else.

catwhowalksbyhimself

In the interest of keeping things moving, we go on.

It is now Proletariat's turn.

Start: Argent's discard pile is shuffled into his deck.

It is now AZ's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Whenever Proletariat would be dealt non-psychic damage, redirect that damage to the clone card with the lowest HP.(Proletariat)
Reduce the first damage dealt to Biomancer each turn by 2.At the end of Biomancer's turn, Biomancer and each Fleshchild regains 2 HP.(Biomancer)
At the end of Ermine's turn, reveal the top card of Ermine's villain deck. If it is a one-shot, put it into play. If not, discard it and Ermine deals the Hero target with the second-lowest HP 2 melee damage.(Ermine)
At the end of Miss Information's turn, move the top card of each Hero deck to the Bottom of that deck.(Miss Information)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Whenever Absolute Zero is dealt Fire damage, he may deal a target that much Cold damage.(Isothermic Transducer)
Whenever Absoltue Zero is dealt Cold damage, he heals the same amount instead(Null Point Calibration Unit)
All Cold damage dealt by Absolute Zero is increased by 1(Focused Apetures)
All Projectile damage dealt by Wraith is increased by 2(Micro Targeting Computers)
Wraith may use 2 powers during her powers phase(Utility Belt)
Until the end of her next turn, all damage dealt by Expatriette is increased by one.

Environment Ongoing Effects

Side: INCAPACITATED

Spoiler

The Every Man
Whenever this card would be dealt non-psychic damage, redirect that damage to the clone card with the lowest HP. At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.

Incapacitated
At the start of Proletariat's turn, shuffle the hero trash with the most cards into its associated deck.

HP: 4/29

Available Powers:
Thermodynamics: Absolute Zero deals himself 1 Fire Damage or 1 Cold Damage.

Deck: 30
Hand: 5
Spoiler

Fueled Freeze: One-Shot--Destroy up to 3 Ongoing cards.Absolute Zero deals each non-Hero Target X Cold Damage, where X = the number of Ongoing cards destroyed by this card.
Cryo Chamber: Equipment, Limited--Cold Damage dealt to Absolute Zero is increased by 1. Fire Damage dealt to Absolute Zero is reduced by 1. Power: Absolute Zero deals himself 5 Fire Damage. Destroy this card.
Modular Realignment: One-Shot--Select 1 Equipment card from your trash and put it either into your hand or into play. Absolute Zero deals himself 1 Fire Damage and 1 Cold Damage.
Coolant Blast: Ongoing--Power: Absolute Zero deals 1 non-Hero Target X Cold Damage, where X = the amount of Fire Damage that has been dealt to Absolute Zero since the end of your last turn.

Trash: 2
In Play: 3
-Isothermic Transducer--Equipment, Limited, Module

Spoiler

Thermal Shockwave: Ongoing, Limited--Power: Absolute Zero deals up to 3 Targets 1 Cold Damage each. Absolute Zero deals himself X Fire Damage, where X = the total amount of Cold Damage dealt by Absolute Zero this turn.
Focused Apertures: Equipment, Limited--Increase Cold Damage dealt by Absolute Zero by 1.
Null-Point Calibration Unit: Equipment, Limited, Module--When Absolute Zero would take Cold Damage, he regains that many HP instead.
Isothermic Transducer: Equipment, Limited, Module--When Absolute Zero is dealt Fire Damage, Absolute Zero deals 1 Target that much Cold Damage.

Spoiler

Flesh Moulder
Reduce the first damage dealt to Biomancer each turn by 2. At the end of Biomancer's turn, Biomancer and each Fleshchild regains 2 HP.

Incapacitated
Increase damage dealt to Hero targets by Hero targets by 1.

Spoiler

Homunculus:Fleshchild, HP:7--Reduce damage dealt to this card by 1. At the end of Biomancer's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.

INCAPACITATED

Available Powers:

One Hero may use a Power now.   
Destroy an Ongoing card.   
Reduce the next Damage dealt to a Hero Target by 1.

Side: Con Artist Extraordinaire
HP: 16/25

Spoiler

Con Artist Extraordinaire
At the end of Ermine's turn, reveal the top card of Ermine's villain deck. If it is a one-shot, put it into play. If not, discard it and Ermine deals the Hero target with the second-lowest HP 2 melee damage.

Incapacitated
At the start of Ermine's turn, discard the top 2 cards of each Hero deck.

Deck: 15
Trash: 5

In Play: 1
-Subtle Diversion--Ongoing

Spoiler

Subtle Diversion: Ongoing--The first time Ermine would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the Hero target with the highest HP.

HP: 1/26

Available Powers
Stealth: Reduce the next Damage that would be dealt to The Wraith by 2.
Infrared Eyepiece: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.

Hand: 3
Spoiler

Grappling Hook: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.
Inventory Barrage: One-Shot--Destroy all of your Equipment cards. The Wraith deals 1 Target X Projectile Damage, where X = 2 times the number of cards destroyed this way.
Trash: 4

In Play: 5
-Infrared Eyepiece--Equipment, Limited
-Micro Targeting Computer--Equipment, Limited
-Utility Belt--Equipment, Limited
-Throwing Knives--Equipment, Limited
-Razor Ordinance--Equipment, Limited

Spoiler

Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.
Throwing Knives: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals up to 3 Targets 1 Projectile Damage each.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment, Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.
Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.
Infrared Eyepiece: Equipment, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.

Side: Reality Rewriter
HP: 2/23

Spoiler

Reality Rewriter
At the end of Miss Information's turn, move the top card of each Hero deck to the Bottom of that deck.

Incapacitated
At the end of Miss Information's turn, each player discards 1 card and draws 1 card.

Deck: 11
Trash: 9

In Play: 0

Spoiler

Green Grosser: Nemesis(Guise), HP:6--At the end of Miss Information's turn, this card deals the Hero character card with the most Ongoing cards in play 1 energy damage and 1 fire damage. Then, if Guise is in play, this card deals 1 fire damage to each Hero target.

HP: 1/24

Available Powers
Conduct: Put the bottom card of your deck into play. You may activate an Accompany text.

Deck: 31
Spoiler

Eydisar's Horn: Equipment, Instrument--Power: Activate the Perform text of a Melody card and the Accompany text of a Harmony card.
Syncopated Onslaught: Ongoing, Rhythm--Perform: Select up to 2 Targets. Until the start of your next turn, increase Damage dealt by those Targets by 1. Accompany: The Argent Adept deals 1 Target 1 Sonic Damage.
Sarabande of Destruction: Ongoing, Melody--Perform: Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card.
Trash: 0
In Play: 6
-Musaragni's Harp--Equipment, Instrument
-Telamon's Lyra--Equipment, Instrument
-Inspiring Supertonic--Ongoing, Harmony
-Inventive Preparation--Ongoing, Rhythm
-Counterpoint Bulwark--Ongoing, Rhythm
-Scherzo of Frost and Flame--Ongoing, Melody

Spoiler

Counterpoint Bulwark: Ongoing, Rhythm--Perform: Select up to 2 Targets. Until the start of your next turn, reduce Damage dealt to those Targets by 1. Accompany: One Player may draw 1 card now.
Scherzo of Frost and Flame: Ongoing, Melody--Perform: The Argent Adept deals 1 Target 1 Cold Damage, then deals 1 Target 1 Fire Damage.
Telamon's Lyra: Equipment, Instrument--Power: Activate the Perform text of a Harmony card and the Accompany text of a Rhythm card.
Inventive Preparation   : Ongoing, Rhythm--Perform: Each Player may look at the top card of their Hero deck, then replace it or discard it. Accompany: One Player, other than you, may play 1 card now.
Inspiring Supertonic: Ongoing, Harmony--Perform: One Player may use a Power now. Accompany: The Argent Adept regains 2 HP.
Musaragni's Harp: Equipment, Instrument--Power: Activate the Perform text of a Harmony card and the Accompany text of a Harmony card.

Deck: 10
Trash: 1
In Play: 2
-Mysterious Ceremonies
-Shinobi Assassin--Dragon's Student, HP: 3/3

Spoiler

Mysterious Ceremonies--At the start of the Environment turn, reveal the top card of the Environment deck. If it is a target, discard it. Otherwise, put it into play. At the end of the Environment turn, 1 player may either draw 3 cards or play 1 card. If no cards are drawn or played this way, destroy this card.
Shinobi Assassin: Dragon's Student, HP: 3--When this card enters play, it deals the non-Environment target with the lowest HP 3 melee damage. When this card would be destroyed, move it to the top of a Hero deck instead. When this card would be drawn, discarded, revealed, or played, put it into play in the Environment play area.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I thought we were finished for a while there, but I think we have it.  If we can't finish her this round, get her down to second highest hp and the dragon will hit her.  Do it right and He'll finish her for us. I really think we have this.

Reepicheep

I'll use fuelled freeze (assuming my hand is up to date) to remove Ermine's ongoing. That should knock 2hp off everyone, schooling miss information.

I'll fire off Thermal Shockwave, wiping the smirk off Ermine. Then hit myself for 4 healing, thanks to Biomancer's corpse. I'll fire myself for 1 damage and use the result to hit Ermine some more.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Reepicheep on July 24, 2017, 09:45:48 AM
I'll use fuelled freeze (assuming my hand is up to date) to remove Ermine's ongoing. That should knock 2hp off everyone, schooling miss information.

I'll fire off Thermal Shockwave, wiping the smirk off Ermine. Then hit myself for 4 healing, thanks to Biomancer's corpse. I'll fire myself for 1 damage and use the result to hit Ermine some more.

Fueled Freeze is long gone.  Don't know how that didn't get update.

Your actual hand is

Spoiler

Modular Realignment: One-Shot--Select 1 Equipment card from your trash and put it either into your hand or into play. Absolute Zero deals himself 1 Fire Damage and 1 Cold Damage.
Coolant Blast: Ongoing--Power: Absolute Zero deals 1 non-Hero Target X Cold Damage, where X = the amount of Fire Damage that has been dealt to Absolute Zero since the end of your last turn.

Reepicheep

Thought I must have picked up another somehow.

Though Ermine's ongoing does muck things up a little. I think I don't have a choice but to ignore her altogether. I'll put Coolant Blast into play, just 'cos. I'll knock out Miss Information abd hit myself with Thermal Shockwave and heal myself with the consequences.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Reepicheep on July 24, 2017, 10:19:29 AM
Thought I must have picked up another somehow.

Though Ermine's ongoing does muck things up a little. I think I don't have a choice but to ignore her altogether. I'll put Coolant Blast into play, just 'cos. I'll knock out Miss Information with Thermal Shockwave and heal myself with the consequences.

Why ignore her?  If you hit her with 2 cold damage, she'll reflect it back to you and heal you again.

Reepicheep

Good point! Make it so!

In that case I'll also hit her with that last cold attack.

Edit: just wanted to write down the numbers. They got tangled doing it mentally.
I hit MI for 2hp
I hit me for 3hp healing
I hit me again with Ermine's redirection for an extra 3hp
I flame myself for 1 damage
That means I can hit Ermine for an extra 2 cold damage.

Is that right?

Deaths Jester

So I'm useful, I'll get rid of Ermine's ongoing during my "turn" seeing as that is something I can do.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I forgot to write it into the effects, but Biomancer boosts all damage by Hero to a Hero by 1 while he's Incapped.  Also you are forgetting MI's Nemesis bonus.

So it's really more like.

Hit yourself for 4 cold and heal

Bounce 2 could off Ermine and hit yourself against for 4 cold and healing

Hit MI for 3 cold damage, taking her out.

Hit yourself for 3 fire damage.  You may then either kick out 4 cold against Ermine, or turn it back to yourself for 6 healing.

Reepicheep

Actually, it was cryo chamber I was forgetting.

I'll end with hitting Ermine. Though I think i'd only do myself 2 fire damage due to cryo chamber, so it'll just be 3 damage to Ermine. Unless I missed something. Which I probably did, since AZ is turning my brain all mushy. Either way, I'll hit Ermine.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Reepicheep on July 24, 2017, 11:48:49 PM
Actually, it was cryo chamber I was forgetting.

I'll end with hitting Ermine. Though I think i'd only do myself 2 fire damage due to cryo chamber, so it'll just be 3 damage to Ermine. Unless I missed something. Which I probably did, since AZ is turning my brain all mushy. Either way, I'll hit Ermine.

You do 4.  You hit Miss Information for 2 + 1 Nemesis Bonus.  You then deal yourself 3 - 1 Cryo + 1 Biomancer, then kick out 3 + 1 cold bonus, for a total of 4 damage.

Reepicheep

Got it. Was missing Biomancer's addition on the fire damage. Will still hit Ermine.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Since DJ already said what he will do and Biomancer's Icap power is passive, we'll go straight to Ermine.

Start: Nothing

Play: Uncatchable: Ongoing--If Ermine would be dealt damage, prevent that damage and destroy this card.

End: Ermine reveals Calypso: Nemesis(Ra), HP:11--At the end of Ermine's turn, move 1 Hero Ongoing card from play to the top of the associated Hero's deck. If Ra is active in this game, reduce all fire damage by 1.

She discards it and takes out either Argent or Wraith. Since Wraith can deal 10 damage a turn to her, I'll take it.

That makes it Wraith's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
At the end of Ermine's turn, reveal the top card of Ermine's villain deck. If it is a one-shot, put it into play. If not, discard it and Ermine deals the Hero target with the second-lowest HP 2 melee damage.(Ermine)
At the end of Miss Information's turn, move the top card of each Hero deck to the Bottom of that deck.(Miss Information)
Damage from heroes to heroes is increased by 1.(Biomancer)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Whenever Absolute Zero is dealt Fire damage, he may deal a target that much Cold damage.(Isothermic Transducer)
Whenever Absoltue Zero is dealt Cold damage, he heals the same amount instead(Null Point Calibration Unit)
All Cold damage dealt by Absolute Zero is increased by 1(Focused Apetures)
All Projectile damage dealt by Wraith is increased by 2(Micro Targeting Computers)
Wraith may use 2 powers during her powers phase(Utility Belt)
Until the end of her next turn, all damage dealt by Expatriette is increased by one.

Environment Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

The Every Man
Whenever this card would be dealt non-psychic damage, redirect that damage to the clone card with the lowest HP. At the end of Proletariat's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.

Incapacitated
At the start of Proletariat's turn, shuffle the hero trash with the most cards into its associated deck.

HP: 9/29

Available Powers:
Thermodynamics: Absolute Zero deals himself 1 Fire Damage or 1 Cold Damage.

Hand: 5
Spoiler

Trash: 2
In Play: 3
-Isothermic Transducer--Equipment, Limited, Module

Spoiler

Thermal Shockwave: Ongoing, Limited--Power: Absolute Zero deals up to 3 Targets 1 Cold Damage each. Absolute Zero deals himself X Fire Damage, where X = the total amount of Cold Damage dealt by Absolute Zero this turn.
Focused Apertures: Equipment, Limited--Increase Cold Damage dealt by Absolute Zero by 1.
Null-Point Calibration Unit: Equipment, Limited, Module--When Absolute Zero would take Cold Damage, he regains that many HP instead.
Isothermic Transducer: Equipment, Limited, Module--When Absolute Zero is dealt Fire Damage, Absolute Zero deals 1 Target that much Cold Damage.

Spoiler

Flesh Moulder
Reduce the first damage dealt to Biomancer each turn by 2. At the end of Biomancer's turn, Biomancer and each Fleshchild regains 2 HP.

Incapacitated
Increase damage dealt to Hero targets by Hero targets by 1.

Spoiler

Homunculus:Fleshchild, HP:7--Reduce damage dealt to this card by 1. At the end of Biomancer's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.

INCAPACITATED

Available Powers:

One Hero may use a Power now.   
Destroy an Ongoing card.   
Reduce the next Damage dealt to a Hero Target by 1.

Side: Con Artist Extraordinaire
HP: 12/25

Spoiler

Con Artist Extraordinaire
At the end of Ermine's turn, reveal the top card of Ermine's villain deck. If it is a one-shot, put it into play. If not, discard it and Ermine deals the Hero target with the second-lowest HP 2 melee damage.

Incapacitated
At the start of Ermine's turn, discard the top 2 cards of each Hero deck.

Deck: 15
Trash: 5

In Play: 1
-Uncatchable--Ongoing

Spoiler

Uncatchable: Ongoing--If Ermine would be dealt damage, prevent that damage and destroy this card.

HP: 1/26

Available Powers
Stealth: Reduce the next Damage that would be dealt to The Wraith by 2.
Infrared Eyepiece: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.

Spoiler

Grappling Hook: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.
Inventory Barrage: One-Shot--Destroy all of your Equipment cards. The Wraith deals 1 Target X Projectile Damage, where X = 2 times the number of cards destroyed this way.
Trash: 4

In Play: 5
-Infrared Eyepiece--Equipment, Limited
-Micro Targeting Computer--Equipment, Limited
-Utility Belt--Equipment, Limited
-Throwing Knives--Equipment, Limited
-Razor Ordinance--Equipment, Limited

Spoiler

Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.
Throwing Knives: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals up to 3 Targets 1 Projectile Damage each.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment, Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.
Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.
Infrared Eyepiece: Equipment, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.

Spoiler

Reality Rewriter
At the end of Miss Information's turn, move the top card of each Hero deck to the Bottom of that deck.

Incapacitated
At the end of Miss Information's turn, each player discards 1 card and draws 1 card.

INCAPACITATED

Deck: 10
Trash: 1
In Play: 2
-Mysterious Ceremonies

Spoiler

Mysterious Ceremonies--At the start of the Environment turn, reveal the top card of the Environment deck. If it is a target, discard it. Otherwise, put it into play. At the end of the Environment turn, 1 player may either draw 3 cards or play 1 card. If no cards are drawn or played this way, destroy this card.
Shinobi Assassin: Dragon's Student, HP: 3--When this card enters play, it deals the non-Environment target with the lowest HP 3 melee damage. When this card would be destroyed, move it to the top of a Hero deck instead. When this card would be drawn, discarded, revealed, or played, put it into play in the Environment play area.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I totally have the dragon taken care of guys.  Just take her down!

catwhowalksbyhimself

I nearly forgot AZ's draw

Spoiler

Onboard Module Installation: One-Shot--You may draw a card.Search your deck for a Module card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck. You may play a card.

Deaths Jester

One prob for Wraith doing that much damage is Uncatchable. She'll have to give up one attack to axe that card....unless she uses Grappling Hook and then follows with all out offense (knives, whatnot)...

Glitch Girl

Grappling hook wouldn't affect it, it's not an environment card.  Max I could do is 10 right now with Inventory Barrage and unless I can use Throwing knives or Razor Ordinance before I play that card, the damage is wasted.

So I guess my question is, can I use throwing knives, then play my Inventory Barrage one shot, then trigger stealth?

If I can't, I guess I can use Throwing Knives, then Razor Ordinance to take her down to 7.

-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Glitch Girl on July 25, 2017, 02:09:58 AM
Grappling hook wouldn't affect it, it's not an environment card.  Max I could do is 10 right now with Inventory Barrage and unless I can use Throwing knives or Razor Ordinance before I play that card, the damage is wasted.

So I guess my question is, can I use throwing knives, then play my Inventory Barrage one shot, then trigger stealth?

If I can't, I guess I can use Throwing Knives, then Razor Ordinance to take her down to 7.

Grappling Hook works on Environment OR Ongoing cards, so yes, that would work.

And you get +1 damage against your nemesis, so you'd do 10 damage with Throwing Knives + Razor.