News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Stupid question time...

Started by Cyber Burn, June 09, 2017, 03:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

I'll apologize if this is in the wrong place, if so, please feel free to move this thread to the appropriate section.

Now for the stupid question: I had found a pic of a Green Lantern Logo many, many, moons ago. It was just one one of those google image searches, so I have no idea where it originated from, or who the original creator is. I would love to use it it in a Skin I'm working on, and planning on releasing. Problem is, I can't give proper credit, which I don't really like, but I haven't been able to replicate the logo.

Do I use it or not?

Ouflah

I'd do a google image search using the image you have. Just upload it to somewhere on the internet (flickr, photobucket, etc) then click and drag it into the google search box to find visually similar images. That might lead you to the creator.
"Superhero deaths are basically an unproven hypothesis at this point."
-Mike Exner III

Cyber Burn

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. Maybe I'll hold off updating my GL Skins until I finish some other projects first. Thanks Ouflah.

Panther_Gunn

You don't need to upload it separately to do a Google image search.  You can drag it into the search box on images.google.com directly from where it is on your computer, even if it's on an external or other such drive.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Ouflah

Oh, cool I didn't know that was possible!
"Superhero deaths are basically an unproven hypothesis at this point."
-Mike Exner III