News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Need a hex edit favor

Started by X-Man, June 26, 2017, 04:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-Man

There's this great Batman Import mesh  ( DCU_Batman_dm  https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zrcb90e5nk6cb/Blender_Imports#j8vqkfeft9d8x) that has great keyframes i really want to use but it's missing the rope during the flying animation. Can anyone skope this onto mesh for me please!? Would make the mesh perfect.

detourne_me

I'm glad you like the mesh!
:D Here is an updated mesh with some cord animations. I got the cord from Tommyboy's Spider-Man mesh, and I had to skope the keyframes a bit.  I just did a few of the major keyframes, like idle, melee_idle, fly, hover, and land_from_flight, so the cord shouldn't really pop up at inappropriate times. it might though, no guarantees. Oh, also in order to do the skoping, this had to be converted to  :ffvstr: only.
Enjoy!

X-Man

SickAlice

For future help there is a rope swinging fx that adds the rope to characters that don't have it (Catwoman v.1 for example). It used to be hosted at FXForce now I dunno, but probably either in Alex's pack or someone around there would know where to find it.

X-Man

^in order to do that I believe i would need to make my chars in FFedit with flying fx  no? Thus far my  custom chars + Rumble Room doesn't work out all that well for me when it comes to damage (at least i haven't figured it out yet) I think I have only managed to have one character able to shape shift into a custom template  and still keep his damage values. I've just stumbled on the pink mesh issue fix and the clone fix so maybe fix for damage out there too..

SickAlice

Not sure but I think you would only need acquire the rope-swinging FX then add that accordingly in FFEdit. Then add the FX for the move in the hero file? That's how I recall doing it.