Old Stuff: Sage with a cape?

Started by daglob, August 11, 2017, 12:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Does anyone have the Firelord skin by Akyron, Is there an FF1 version of Ink's Corsair mesh? If you have either of these this, please send it to lonespaceranger@gmail.com.

daglob

Deaths Jester

Check Heroforce for the Ink mesh. I think the one there might be FF1.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

daglob

I can't find it there, nor can I find it in Ink's Yahoo Groups. I don't know where I got the FFv3R version, but I know that some things have disappeared out of my groups in the past few months.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on August 12, 2017, 11:16:14 PM
I can't find it there, nor can I find it in Ink's Yahoo Groups.

Ditto. I also went through about a half Dozen back up disks, and still couldn't find it.

Deaths Jester

Weird...coulda sworn that was where I got my FFVTR version...wait...probably was Gamma Patrol...which is gone now...<facepalm>...age strikes again...

daglob

It's not Gammapatrol; I checked The Wayback Machine and don't see anything by Ink at all.

The thing is, I was looking at making it another cannon fodder agent, so it isn't all that important.

However, I have found I am missing Magma Evol, Mr, Infinity, Booster, and Murphy by Akyron.

Deaths Jester

Hmm...I don't know where I got it then...weird...

WyldFyre

IIRC, the Corsair mesh was FFvtTR only. I can't remember whether it was Zuludelta who released it, but I do recall that there was no FF version. I'm sure it could be exported for FF1 from blender, but I'm not sure what keyframes were used. Maybe Taskmaster? Anyhoo, I'm 99.9% sure that there was never an FF version released.
For Freedom!

daglob

Quote from: WyldFyre on August 14, 2017, 07:57:05 PM
IIRC, the Corsair mesh was FFvtTR only. I can't remember whether it was Zuludelta who released it, but I do recall that there was no FF version. I'm sure it could be exported for FF1 from blender, but I'm not sure what keyframes were used. Maybe Taskmaster? Anyhoo, I'm 99.9% sure that there was never an FF version released.

I was afraid of that. Thanks for the information.

Cyber Burn

If the Corsair Mesh is a Skope, if someone wants to send it to me, I'll try to replicate it for FF1.

detourne_me

Here he is!
I found Ink's Corsair in my backups and just uploaded it to mediafire.
I've got Zuludelta's Corsair hex as well if you want it.

daglob

Does anyone have a copy of Sage With Cape that doesn't look like it has the keyframes copied to the scene or something?

Cyber Burn

Quote from: detourne_me on August 15, 2017, 02:51:45 PM
Here he is!
I found Ink's Corsair in my backups and just uploaded it to mediafire.
I've got Zuludelta's Corsair hex as well if you want it.

Hey DM, if you wouldn't mind, I'd be interested.

detourne_me

here you go Cyber!
ZD's Corsair

I'll look around for that sage, too.  I think it was named Tessa_ink, though, not sage.

daglob

The one I have is named sage_cape2. I got it out of pone of Ink's groups to see if the one I got years ago was a failed download or something. It looks like the file character.nif contains both the data for the mesh and the keyframes, as does the keyframe file (they are the same size).

I would be interested in the hex as well.

Cyber Burn

Crap, I'm blocked from MediaFire here.  :banghead: I'm going to have to wait until tonight when I get home. Thanks for putting it up DM.

daglob

I just got it; I can send it to you.

daglob

Quote from: daglob on August 16, 2017, 03:59:55 PM
The one I have is named sage_cape2. I got it out of one of Ink's groups to see if the one I got years ago was a failed download or something. It looks like the file character.nif contains both the data for the mesh and the keyframes, as does the keyframe file (they are the same size).

I would be interested in the hex as well.

Just to bump this back to the top (Sage seems to have gotten lost in the shuffle).

WyldFyre

The only copy I have is just the .max file and the keyframes. Pretty sure that I downloaded it that way. I have no way to open .max files, but would gladly send it to someone for export.
For Freedom!