News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

HELP WITH KEYFRAMES

Started by heroidosilencio, August 30, 2017, 04:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heroidosilencio

Hello, guys.
I am trying to transfer a couple of movements from one mesh for two meshes, but the the movements just don't appear in the game.

I am using this tutorial http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=57598.msg781258#msg781258
But with no sucess.

Could someone post a tutorial in youtube showing that, or maybe could transfer these movements for me, please???

Red Fisser

Cant you do the same job with the M25 Keyframe Transfer Tool?

detourne_me

Which meshes are you using?
Which animations do you want to transfer?
Maybe I could help out with that info.

heroidosilencio

Red Fisser, some keyframes transfer is possible but don't work  with just M25 Keyframe Transfer

Detourne_me, I swap Grenadiers' Valkirie mesh into Tommyboys Shining_Knight1_horse_tvlite mesh.
I would like to put the original melee_idle and some melee movements from the Grenadier's Valkirie's mesh. But it seems so dificult for me. I can not understand how to do that.

And the other movement is a pick up object from Green Lantern to other. I could swap bodies but when I do that I lose the flying stripe in the original one.

Could you help me again, Detourne_me?

detourne_me

I think the issue in the first one is with mixing male and female meshes. Tommyboy did make a female valkyrie with a flying horse if Im not mistaken. It might be in his yahoogroups.

For the second one, i assume you want to take the hand from Renegade's GL and add it to Grenadier's GL?
There might be some issues here because a lot of the nodes might have similar names between the two meshes (like aura, streak, etc.) So maybe scaling in one set of keys is messibg with the scaling from the other set?

heroidosilencio

Oh, is that really that Tommyboy made a female valkyrie with a flying horse?

Does anybody know where I could find it? It is not in his site.

daglob

Quote from: heroidosilencio on September 03, 2017, 10:09:39 PM
Oh, is that really that Tommyboy made a female valkyrie with a flying horse?

Does anybody know where I could find it? It is not in his site.

Should be in your mailbox about now.

heroidosilencio

Thank you very much!!!
God bless you always!