News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Costume Rating 142: Spider-Gwen

Started by Podmark, September 19, 2017, 12:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of Spider-Gwen's design?

Love
Meh
Dislike
Hate

Podmark

Continuing on a theme let's look at the design of Spider-Woman of Earth-65 better known as Spider-Gwen:

Created for the multiverse spanning Spider-Verse event, this costume and a well received one shot were held responsible for launching one of the most prominent new characters at Marvel from the last few years. In her universe, Gwen Stacy was bite by the radioactive spider and became the resident spider-person.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

I really like this costume. I couldn't tell you why, I just do.

Podmark

I really Like this design, but I feel like it's missing an element that defines the character.
Usually this is a logo like with Superman or Spider-Man. That's all I think this design is missing. Otherwise it's awesome.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

The white is the spider, I think. It is rather subtle (and I could be wrong), and it could be a little more obvious.

BentonGrey

4: Aside from the stupid random blue shoes, I think this is really quite a good costume.  It's really creative and unique, but I agree, it is missing a bit of something.  While I like the webbing under the hood (why does everyone have hoods these days?  That would be SUPER impractical for a superhero), I think the touch on the arms doesn't work as well, feeling more unfinished than anything else.  Still, the overall effect is really quite striking.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/