Cannot find meshes 4

Started by Discoking090, October 30, 2017, 09:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discoking090

Maneto w/ force field fx for

Cannonball with flight fx for

Draven' Mortal Kombat Meshes

Ink's X-men B&G costumes

for :ff: cannot find:banghead:, please help me.

daglob

Discoking090

My dear glob, you have compiled a wonderful thing here.

Unfortunatley I have done an exhaustive search of heroforce and the ink yg and neither had cannon ball, magneto w/ force field or the B&G skin run that ink used all those hexes for. I remember his wolverine mesh had  colossus in it for the fast ball special animation, so cool, back in the days of gamma patrol

detourne_me

The only cannonball meshes with flying fx for  :ff: would probably be Tommyboys Cannonball, and maybe sod of Podmark's earlier Cannonball skins meant for Tommy's mesh.
I dont think there were any Magnetos with flying FX built-in for  :ff:, since I work almost exclusively in  :ffvstr: and made the main skope that Afghan Ant and Podmark built off of.

Discoking090

Man I've forgotten how much I love this site, and that most of you all are still around to talk to :thumbup: I totally did have a magneto mesh that when he flew a blue force field formed around him, is there another mesh that did something like this

Discoking090

Found Cannon Ball.

thank you Detourne

Deaths Jester

The Cannonball and Magneto meshes sound a bit like the skopes AA did...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

daglob

Tommy's Cannonball has a flying effect and his legs vanish while he is flying. I'm not sure who did it, but I agree with DJ that Magneto sounds like something AA did, and I also vaguely remember seeing a Magneto like that.

Discoking090

SO the Magneto thing is a Skin or is there a place i can find AA meshes for  :ff: because he almost exclusively seems to make meshes for  :ffvstr:

Also does anyone know of a skin make who makes skins for Tommyboy's extremley specific meshes particularly his mr_fantastic_tv

daglob

Mr. Fantastic tvf maps to the Male Basic texture, so any MB skin for him will work. Mr. Fantastic t has a couple of extra textures, and I don't think any dedicated skins for it have been created (at least, I haven't seen them). I keep meaning to fix those extra textures in "t" to match the other skins. (I may have mixed them up)

Neros Urameshi

In the character tool, I keep getting "Can't load mesh" for MK_Sub-Zero and MK_Scorpion. I want to use them for :ffvstr:.

daglob

When in doubt, make copies and run them through Nirconvert.

Oh, and I find that Atomic Robot's Elastic Lad skin is set up for Mr. Fantastic t.

Discoking090

Hmm, ooh that sounds pretty cool, I wonder if he has other stretchy people skin I will need to check, also can someone email me some MK_meshes, I've still been unable to track them down, there was an old thread that said johnny patches had some but I I turned nothing up when I visited his existing links

Discoking090

Quote from: Discoking090 on October 31, 2017, 03:41:45 AM
Hmm, ooh that sounds pretty cool, I wonder if he has other stretchy people skin I will need to check, also can someone email me some MK_meshes, I've still been unable to track them down, there was an old thread that said johnny patches had some but I I turned nothing up when I visited his existing links

I found no skin by that name in any Atomic robo ygs <_<

Neros Urameshi

I need a Nifconvert that works perfectly with me.

Discoking090

Does anyone have the proper skin for Colossus_Skope_DM it is designed to go from flesh to metal while attacking, but it doesn't come witha  skin, and I tried following the instructions in the read me about the carnage and colossus skins but I couldn't get it to work. its the one from the dm_yahoo group not the currently hosted site

daglob

I sent you a couple, already set up. FFv3R only, I'm afraid.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: daglob on November 21, 2017, 10:10:46 PM
I sent you a couple, already set up. FFv3R only, I'm afraid.

FFVTTR is going to be the only way you get them to switch out the skins that way too, if memory serves me right.  I don't remember ever being able to set up the skins to switch during movement in FF......
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

detourne_me

Quote from: Discoking090 on November 21, 2017, 09:10:53 PM
Does anyone have the proper skin for Colossus_Skope_DM it is designed to go from flesh to metal while attacking, but it doesn't come witha  skin, and I tried following the instructions in the read me about the carnage and colossus skins but I couldn't get it to work. its the one from the dm_yahoo group not the currently hosted site

If you download my Colossus at Force of Paradox, it has the Australian Outback skin as a default,  but any of Courtnall 6's or Tomato's Colossus skins will work with the mesh, too.  you just need to rename the files.

Discoking090

daglob

Discoking090

Looking for Male_superdeformed with strongbad skin for  :ff:.

Any hits as to which site carries it?

daglob

I've Male Superdeformed for FF1, but no Strongbad skin! How did I miss that?

Discoking090

I know there used to be voice packs for hometar and strong bad

daglob

I think I might have seen them listed on an extinct site on The Wayback Machine.

The treasures we have lost...

Discoking090

daglob

Discoking090

I'm looking for a sentinel skin for a male heavy mesh in  :ff:? It must exist because there is a hero file for it

daglob

Gren's Sentinel's use textures named Male Heavy. They will have Sentinel Extras with them.

I don't think so, but Male Heavy 14-foot or Male Heavy Giant might have passed as a Sentinel back in "the old days".