Any Prince Adam's around?

Started by detourne_me, November 12, 2017, 09:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

With Nait's fantastic He-Man and the Masters of the Universe skopes being released,  I've decided to rummage around through my old yahoo groups and try to collect more Masters. I seem to remember a Prince Adam being released before,  was it skinned by TUE, or maybe from Fusion?

daglob

Y'know, I thought there was one too. I can't seem to find it.

daglob

I wonder if somebody posted a pic and never released it...

detourne_me

I could've sworn it was on the Lord Jauncho mesh...maybe...

daglob

Checked both my Lord Jay meshes... nothing for Prince Adam.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on November 13, 2017, 05:00:46 AM
I wonder if somebody posted a pic and never released it...

Naitvalis, maybe?

daglob

Nate has a He Man, but no Prince Adam (yet).

detourne_me

hmmm,  maybe it was The Ultimate Evil that released him ages ago.  I know TUE likes to purge the internet of his old work though ;)
Does anyone remember the old URL for heroforce? I'd love to look it up on the wayback machine.

daglob

Annoying... The Wayback Machine will only give me screenshots. I could have sworn I had a working link before.

later:

I found a working capture, but TUE's stuff is all gone.

Deaths Jester

I went through UE's stuff on Heroforce (both versions) and only found He-Man and Tri-klops.  Only problem was there were no downloadables there.....just the pictures.  Didn't TUE put up a new site somewhere?  Could've sworn there was one around that you could download his stuff form but no matter how hard I look I can't find a mention of it...weird....I remember looking at it at least once...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Deaths Jester

Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.