News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

ff1 speedster meshes

Started by Discoking090, November 16, 2017, 05:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discoking090

anyone know who made that max mercury speedster mesh for  :ff: and the kid flash mesh with the kf_hyperwave animation also for :ff: alos where can I find them

thank you

Cyber Burn

With the number of duplicate Meshes/Skins/Skopes that are floating around, it's very difficult to know exactly what you want. Post images would be really helpful to those who are trying to help you.

Discoking090

what format do the images need to be in, maybe I'm blind but I havent seen an immage attachment button

daglob

You need to have a image storage provider (or whatever) like Imgur (which is free) where you post an image and can link it to your post. Complicated, I know, but FR doesn't have the space to store a bunch of pictures, especially from us artsy types..

Do we have a tutorial for this, guys?

And what are some other sites he can store his images for free? Photobucket used to be, but they want to charge a pile of money these days.

Cyber Burn

You can use the same Imgur Account that you use for your Profile Picture.

Click where it says "Get Share Links" then click on "BBCode (Forums)" then copy the code, then paste it into your post here.

detourne_me

Another option is to right click on the image and click "copy image address"

Then on FR, click the picture button under the B (for bold) button. And paste the address in between the [img ][\img ]

Discoking090

thanks guys, I will try that, I will also let you know that the BBC code did not automatically work and el beefo tried that exact thing and it would not work for their avatar, they used imgur and direct links