ff1 Magnetov3 w/ energy fx etc.

Started by Discoking090, November 14, 2017, 10:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discoking090

Would anyone be willing to export a  :ffvstr: mesh as a  :ff: its the Magneto one, I think its a DM skope or AA, he looks like he's got the gren_EM kf but when he flies he is encased in a blue force field, I am also looking for a terra mesh for  :ff: with he rock slide flight. can someone send me a link to that or the file itself. is there a red hulk mesh for  :ff:?

Cyber Burn

I think one of Renegade's Hulk Meshes was retro-converted (Just the Nif File, anyway), but I believe it uses regular "Male_Hulking' Keyframes.

daglob

The one time I successfully retro-converted, I saved the FFv3R mesh to FF1 in Blender, and did a transplant to a FF1 mesh. It worked, after a fashion, but I was not happy with it. Basically, it loses a lot in the conversion.

I have a version of AA's Red Hulk skin that should go on Male Hulking (Male Hulking Brute might be a better fit), and I have a Red Hulk skin for Male Hulking Brute Kirby. The little fringe of hair on AA's Red Hulk won't show, but the rest will. Wait, I just checked, and I have three of those Hulks. Two are .dds format, but one is .tga. give me a few minutes and I'll send it to you.

Kenn X has a rock-surfing FF1 Terra at Alex's place:

http://www.alexff.com/index.php

I believe it has both Atlee and the original Terra skins.

Discoking090

I couldnt find it, I atleast need a skin or hex, i have argent  :ff: only plz

Cyber Burn

An FF1 Red Hulk minus his Weapons. Still a WIP.

daglob

Cyber Burn

It took about a dozen or so attempts before I was able to even get this far. But I don't think that there are any Meshes floating around that have the proportions I need that have at least a gun, let alone a gun and a barrel. So it looks like it going to stay Weaponless.

Discoking090

I'm playing catch up with all of you...very nice work, is thatcharacter tool, does anyone have nifskope?

Cyber Burn

That is Character Tool for FF1.

And that was done using Blender AND NifSkope.

Discoking090

Cyber Burn

https://github.com/niftools/nifskope/releases

Personally, I am using version 1.1.3, but I have tried some of the newer versions as well. I believe on my regular PC, I have 3 different versions installed.

Deaths Jester

I've found that 1.1.3 is the most stable version for working with FF. The newer ones, while updated and such, seem to be almost overkill for Ff and at times makes working on the mesh harder. Just personal experience though.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Discoking090