a few random ingquiries

Started by Discoking090, November 17, 2017, 05:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discoking090

all for  :ff:

Does anyone have that collection of jolt flavor themed skins for electro as well as the big red flavor pack team it used to be on fxforce back in the day, it was part of the captain cola vs uncola line

also looking for male_Shield

mind hammer mesh?

Entwadaimela skin for zulu warrior mesh mesh

Male_hunter

Deaths Jester

If you were to put in just a tiny amount of time looking over the forum, the sites that carry FF stuff, and the yahoo groups you would have already found these. Right now, though, you seem to want everything given to you without having to put any time in. That isn't how this forum works. Yes, there are a lot of nice ppl here willing to help out but they have their limits.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

detourne_me

For real,  you've been registered here for 9 years.
Please stop spamming with multiple threads and necroposts.
Consolidate all of your requests into one thread, and keep  the first post of it updated with your requests.
It would be a lot easier to help you if your requests were all in one place.

Deaths Jester

...and put some work into looking for what you are looking for BEFORE posting a request! Many of the things you want are available if you just take the time to look. Without putting the time in, you are just another leech with a gimme attitude...those get ignored after awhile and at times reported.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Discoking090

guys I'm not trying to be difficult here, I'm a little behind on my understanding of this site, and how to move posts or consolidate, should I delete these posts, instead of just ganging up on me how about some direction. what should I do, delete these and put in a new reply. and I haven't used this site since 2009 fyi, so I feel that point may be moot.

Discoking090

Quote from: detourne_me on November 17, 2017, 01:39:35 PM
For real,  you've been registered here for 9 years.
Please stop spamming with multiple threads and necroposts.
Consolidate all of your requests into one thread, and keep  the first post of it updated with your requests.
It would be a lot easier to help you if your requests were all in one place.

This feels very presumptuous, I only ask when I cannot find something after I search for the proper yahoo group/archive/wayback

these things are not as organized or as intuitive as you are making it sound.

there are keyframes by the same name for different meshes, or read me files taking me to dead links, I have done plenty of independent searching and I have expressed alot of gratitude to those who have helped me,, I get that it takes time to build report, and I respect you all as artists but I need you to to understand I am doing my best to be a good forum participant, keeping this community alive is important to me, so lets make a deal, I will try to post my inquiries all at once, even though the need for them doesn't always occur at once, and some direction and patience would be appreciated, I the yahoo group weren't even working last week I don't know if that got around.

Discoking090

P.S. It took me weeks to figure out how to put up my profile avatar

El_Beefo

Quote from: Deaths Jester on November 17, 2017, 01:32:11 PM
If you were to put in just a tiny amount of time looking over the forum, the sites that carry FF stuff, and the yahoo groups you would have already found these. Right now, though, you seem to want everything given to you without having to put any time in. That isn't how this forum works. Yes, there are a lot of nice ppl here willing to help out but they have their limits.

I know he's putting in the time. Hours a day. He searches for everything. It's not like this is a thriving, content filled game. You guys are working with an old arse property that some people haven't touched in almost a decade, despite what their "member since" date says. For a community that could use people, you sure are rough.

Discoking090

Okay form now on I will  do all my requesting from this thread, will that solve the issue?

Cyber Burn

Quote from: El_Beefo on November 17, 2017, 09:47:17 PM

I know he's putting in the time. Hours a day. He searches for everything. It's not like this is a thriving, content filled game. You guys are working with an old arse property that some people haven't touched in almost a decade, despite what their "member since" date says. For a community that could use people, you sure are rough.

Please allow me to assure you that by no means do any of us want to stifle or scare away new Members. That being said, we do have a Thread in the Requests Forum meant to guide new Members on some of the basic etiquettes regarding making Requests. It is titled: "PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: A Helpful Guide for Making Requests"

Quote from: Discoking090 on November 17, 2017, 10:25:02 PM
Okay form now on I will  do all my requesting from this thread, will that solve the issue?

Please take a few minutes to read this, not just you, but anyone making Requests should take the time to read this. I believe that this will give a better understanding of our perspectives, and of our past experiences, and hopefully, allow for a peaceful resolution.

http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=58009.0

Discoking090

Quote from: Cyber Burn on November 18, 2017, 05:36:33 AM
Quote from: El_Beefo on November 17, 2017, 09:47:17 PM

Please allow me to assure you that by no means do any of us want to stifle or scare away new Members. That being said, we do have a Thread in the Requests Forum meant to guide new Members on some of the basic etiquettes regarding making Requests. It is titled: "PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: A Helpful Guide for Making Requests"

Quote from: Discoking090 on November 17, 2017, 10:25:02 PM

Please take a few minutes to read this, not just you, but anyone making Requests should take the time to read this. I believe that this will give a better understanding of our perspectives, and of our past experiences, and hopefully, allow for a peaceful resolution.

http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=58009.0

Look I'll say it again, I respect everyone here, and how did jester put it, oh yeah, he rather pejoratively stated .."if I put in the tiniest amount of work...etc" that was offensive, impolite, and presumptuous, this seems like people aren't willing to see their part in things too, I'm clearly open to compromise and I have been actively learning how to post better, there isn't some convenient switch in my brain that is going to make me omniscient of Freedom reborn's nuanced and sometimes easily offended users. Anytime someone has respectfully addressed a sloppy post, or poor choice of words I have meet it with open arms, but I won't be accused of not pulling my weight, and I won't be ganged up on. I hope my boundaries are of as much concern as every other used on the site regardless of seniority. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Discoking090

does anyone know what keyframes are used by the Antman69 mesh

daglob

The same keyframes as Male Tiny from Renegade.