News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Angel_t

Started by daglob, November 19, 2017, 03:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

This forms the basis of Crusader_t, but I've never seen it. Does someone have the original version? It also forms the basis for Sif_t.

WyldFyre

Looked through my meshes and couldn't find it. Unless it is an alternate name for Moira_Ink. Only other I found was female_shorthair_trenchcoat by Fusion.
For Freedom!

daglob

I have a Max file Ink has in one of his yahoo groups. Someplace I have a skin for Female Longhair Trenchcoat, but I can't remember what it is now. I was looking in Crusader_t with Nifscope, and realized it was the same as Sif_t. I checked the readme files, and they said that Tommy had started with FLT. Moira has the skirt from a Jean Grey mesh I think; this is a complete trench coat. In neither of the meshes does bottom of the coat animate, but I don't know if there are keyframes that will make it move.

daglob

Now I find that I am missing Angel_t (not Angel_tv). I can't seem to find it at all the places I know Tommy has stuff, but if you know where it is, and can point me there, or would just send it to lonespaceranger@gmail.com, I would appreciate it.

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

daglob