Nightmare Freedom Force

Started by Neros Urameshi, November 25, 2017, 06:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neros Urameshi

I'm gonna be honest: The Nightmare Freedom Force skins are so awesome, it makes me wanna make up a Nightmare Freedom Force (Nightmare Force?) altogether as a major enemy for the Freedom Force!

The alternate universe evil Freedom Force shall consist of Entropy as a leader, and the rest are the following we know from :ffvstr:;
Minuteman
Liberty Lad
El Diablo
Bullet
Man O' War
Sea Urchin
The Ant
Eve
Microwave

There should be more nightmare/evil-colored Freedom Force members:

Mentor
Man-Bot
Law
Order
Iron Ox
Black Bird
Supercollider
Tombstone
The Bard
Black Jack
Tricolour
Sky King

Any ideas on what these additional characters should look like in Nightmare colors? Also, if I'm missing anyone, please let me know and I'll add them to the list.

daglob

There are Nightmare versions of the Freedom Force as part of the built-ins in FFv3R. Nait has his Corruption versions that are extremely well done.

Neros Urameshi

There aren't any nightmare skins of Mentor, Man-Bot, Law, Order, Iron Ox, Black Bird, Supercollider, Tombstone, the Bard, Black Jack, Tricolour or Sky King. But if you said the Corruption versions of the Freedom Force are well-done, I'll use them, too, then. All except for Minuteman, Alchemiss, El Diablo and Man O'War, of course. There is already nightmare versions of them.

daglob

Sorry, I mis-read your post.

For what it's worth, I have a Earth-3 Alchemiss in one of the Character Obscura Groups.

Neros Urameshi

Cyber Burn

Well, a simple, quick fix, would be to get a copy of either "Gimp", or "Paint.Net" (Both of which are free), make a copy of the "Standard" Skin Folder and rename it "Nightmare", then just recolor the new Skin and make it darker.

detourne_me

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wfst9pq1ybx2t1w/nightmare%20freedom%20force.zip

I just did that, recoloured a bunch of FFers,  everyone I saw without a nightmare skin.  all you need to do is erase the '_nightmare' from the filename, and put them in a nightmare skin folder.
took me about 20 minutes, so it's probably not the best,  I just lowered the brightness and upped the saturation. and coloured over the eyes in a bit of red.

Neros Urameshi

Totally awesome! Of course, you forgot the Bard and Supercollider. Don't worry, I did them myself. Nevertheless, my Nightmare Freedom Force is complete!

deanjo2000

:rolleyes: :banghead:
Thank you Dm for doing these. I love them, I have done bard and supercollider just to finish off the complete set. But I'm very grateful for you doing everybody else  :D
That's how I'd of thanked Dm. Nero's you just come across as ungrateful and pick at the things not done.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

detourne_me

;) Deanjo, I've kind of grown accustomed to ingratitude from the newer users. I just assume they are non-native English speakers from a culture where "thank you" means "may your boots forever smell of rotting skunk".

Neros Urameshi

:unsure: I wasn't intentionally picking at the undone stuff, Deanjo.

May I please see the Bard and Supercollider you designed/finished?

And DM, thank you for doing the Nightmare Freedom Force skins.

deanjo2000

I haven't done them, it was an example of how you could of thanked him.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Neros Urameshi

Quote from: detourne_me on November 28, 2017, 09:09:45 AM
;) Deanjo, I've kind of grown accustomed to ingratitude from the newer users. I just assume they are non-native English speakers from a culture where "thank you" means "may your boots forever smell of rotting skunk".

DM, thank you for making the Nightmare Freedom Force. I really appreciate what you did. ^_^ Forgive my manners, I'm still kinda a rookie at the main site. From now on, I'll use my manners for whenever I make a request and when it gets completed.

detourne_me

I don't expect praise, just a simple 'thanks' is good, without saying I forgot something.

Neros Urameshi

Looking at my model design of Nightmare Bard, I see that his skin is actually red and the white of his pants actually look like they were splatted with bright green and grey paint. Could I have a real and better Nightmare Bard model, please? Thanks.